Yesterdays Game (1 Viewer)

blueflint

You will be well aware that the FL have stated on record the temporary ground share is just that 'temporary'? You do understand that don't you? They will not permit CCFC to remain out of the Coventry area. Of course you can disbelieve the FL if you like but there would be little point in SISU keeping us away from Coventry's catchment area any longer than possible.
Of course if you wish to believe otherwise based on no facts what so ever other than a feeling in your stomach then go ahead...

ffs wake up if SISU want to stay away and approached FL they woulg give permission for permanent move as they have no balls they already proved that

Grendel

Read it and use your brain. 'suggested'and 'possibly' may give you a clue.

Why do keep telling lies?

I asked earlier of you prepared to say Paul Appleton lied in his response to ACL. Are you prepared to say he is a liar?

Grendel

The Police,
They told us on the Sunday they were aware of tickets being given to lots of Youth Clubs in the area

More lies. Do you know how pathetic you sound?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

More lies. Do you know how pathetic you sound?

Why because its said of your heroes? So every anti Sisu statement is a lie is it? Were you there? No. We were talking to the Police for over half an hour so yes it was true easily proved join us at the next game same Police and you can ask them.

Grendel

Why because its said of your heroes? So every anti Sisu statement is a lie is it? Were you there? No. We were talking to the Police for over half an hour so yes it was true easily proved join us at the next game same Police and you can ask them.

Well that is really strange because there has been no thread on it. Given that Simple started a thread that stated hundreds of tickets were given away at the Bristol game - then people started interrogating him and he disappeared. Now, lets get this right - he started a thread stating that there were free tickets given away with no evidence. I think this would have been another thread on its own - don't you? So no I don't believe it.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Well that is really strange because there has been no thread on it. Given that Simple started a thread that stated hundreds of tickets were given away at the Bristol game - then people started interrogating him and he disappeared. Now, lets get this right - he started a thread stating that there were free tickets given away with no evidence. I think this would have been another thread on its own - don't you? So no I don't believe it.

The offers there up to you if you dont take it. As for the Bristol game people on TV and radio admitted they had free tickets but of course you're right Sisu wouldn't do that would they? So we are all liars and you and your heroes are the only ones to be believed.

letsallsingtogether

Why don't you get proof if you think people are liars? I was there Saturday and I can categorically state that this is a true statement made by the police as I do not go around recording conversations I can not prove it and as usual as you were at home locked in your room instead of getting out there nor can you

All you do is ask for Proof but never give any yourself and go around calling everyone liars because you don't like what you have heard.

Grendel

covcity4life

I disagree with a lot of so called "acl trolls" but it would be a pretty boring forum if we all agreed

but its not exciting now is it,its just annoying, ruining the forum

say what you want about sisu lovers, but they are more mature on here

shmmeee

Yes. Grendel, RFC and Grappa are model posters. I was just thinking about that thread where they argued their point in a valid manner, made excellent points and really added to everyone's understanding of the situation.

When was that thread again? Oh yeah, never.

CovFan

Black-pot.jpg

41QOHjn732L._SL500_SS160_.jpg

black_paint_sm.jpg

Grendel and you complaining about someone trolling and derailing topics is the funniest thing ever.

Grappa

Yes. Grendel, RFC and Grappa are model posters. I was just thinking about that thread where they argued their point in a valid manner, made excellent points and really added to everyone's understanding of the situation.

When was that thread again? Oh yeah, never.

Is all this bitterness because of my far better 'like' ratio?

As it stands, I'm getting a 'like' in 52.63% of my posts whereas you are badly underachieving with only 27.34% of your posts garnering a 'like'.

Now that it has been scientifically proven that I am twice as likeable as you, I think you should take a little time to ponder why this may be. The majority of posters here obviously find my posts to be entertaining, informative and pertinent. A very small minority (most of whom have probably been given free membership by Tricky Nick the site owner) seem to feel the same about you but they are most likely all Shmmeee. Or WUMs and trolls.

Joy Division

Is all this bitterness because of my far better 'like' ratio?

As it stands, I'm getting a 'like' in 52.63% of my posts whereas you are badly underachieving with only 27.34% of your posts garnering a 'like'.

Now that it has been scientifically proven that I am twice as likeable as you, I think you should take a little time to ponder why this may be. The majority of posters here obviously find my posts to be entertaining, informative and pertinent. A very small minority (most of whom have probably been given free membership by Tricky Nick the site owner) seem to feel the same about you but they are most likely all Shmmeee. Or WUMs and trolls.

Is this for real or are you on the wind up? :)

Mr B

If you just look at the result a draw isn't bad because Preston are a hard side to beat, If you went to the game like i did then it isnt a good result, We should of had the game won easy, Leon Clarke could of scored 4, Numerous chances against the woodwork but it just wasnt our day. We should of had a blatant penalty when Manny got pulled back but fair play to him he stayed on his feet. The positive to take out of the game is I've never seen a Coventry side with so much fight, Going 4-3 down in the 90th min and still fighting back for a draw. The 4th Preston goal should never of stood, If Kevin Davis did that to somebody in the street he would be on a GBH charge.

So far this season at Sixfields i have seen Barry Fry, Carl Robinson, Micky Adams, Chris Powell, it seems as tho out young lads are attracting interest. Rumors that Peterborough are interested in Wilson, The lad has got so much potential and he's playing in a team where he fits in and scores goals, A move away at his age would be silly. We will do well to keep Cyrus Christie as well, he's going to be some player.

We had 3 points after 8 games last season with no points deduction, We could have more than that this year with a points deduction, I'm not getting carried away but i can seriously see us making the play-offs. The next 4 games we should win starting with Shrewsbury Saturday.

After all the shit through the summer the future could be bright for us this season.

Just to add it was great to see an extra 500 Cov fans yesterday.

SISU sell out strikes again, I suppose your going to say 4-4 is like the 5-4 win,' it happens, add's to the game' with the exception of a extremely poor Carlisle team we have shipped 12 goals in 4 games, when we come up against a team with a decent defence we are buggered as our defence is as water tight as rice paper in a hurricane.

you still disgust me in supporting the spinless SISU, you are part of the problem in this total mess. So it looks as thought we will more than likely loose Wilson and Clarke in January because SISU are so intersted in the team doing wel not a quick buck profit.............

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread