Yesterdays Game (2 Viewers)

If you just look at the result a draw isn't bad because Preston are a hard side to beat, If you went to the game like i did then it isnt a good result, We should of had the game won easy, Leon Clarke could of scored 4, Numerous chances against the woodwork but it just wasnt our day. We should of had a blatant penalty when Manny got pulled back but fair play to him he stayed on his feet. The positive to take out of the game is I've never seen a Coventry side with so much fight, Going 4-3 down in the 90th min and still fighting back for a draw. The 4th Preston goal should never of stood, If Kevin Davis did that to somebody in the street he would be on a GBH charge.

So far this season at Sixfields i have seen Barry Fry, Carl Robinson, Micky Adams, Chris Powell, it seems as tho out young lads are attracting interest. Rumors that Peterborough are interested in Wilson, The lad has got so much potential and he's playing in a team where he fits in and scores goals, A move away at his age would be silly. We will do well to keep Cyrus Christie as well, he's going to be some player.

We had 3 points after 8 games last season with no points deduction, We could have more than that this year with a points deduction, I'm not getting carried away but i can seriously see us making the play-offs. The next 4 games we should win starting with Shrewsbury Saturday.

After all the shit through the summer the future could be bright for us this season.

Just to add it was great to see an extra 500 Cov fans yesterday.

bigfatronssba

Where was the army of pne fans you were on about?

quinn1971

If you just look at the result a draw isn't bad because Preston are a hard side to beat, If you went to the game like i did then it isnt a good result, We should of had the game won easy, Leon Clarke could of scored 4, Numerous chances against the woodwork but it just wasnt our day. We should of had a blatant penalty when Manny got pulled back but fair play to him he stayed on his feet. The positive to take out of the game is I've never seen a Coventry side with so much fight, Going 4-3 down in the 90th min and still fighting back for a draw. The 4th Preston goal should never of stood, If Kevin Davis did that to somebody in the street he would be on a GBH charge.

So far this season at Sixfields i have seen Barry Fry, Carl Robinson, Micky Adams, Chris Powell, it seems as tho out young lads are attracting interest. Rumors that Peterborough are interested in Wilson, The lad has got so much potential and he's playing in a team where he fits in and scores goals, A move away at his age would be silly. We will do well to keep Cyrus Christie as well, he's going to be some player.

We had 3 points after 8 games last season with no points deduction, We could have more than that this year with a points deduction, I'm not getting carried away but i can seriously see us making the play-offs. The next 4 games we should win starting with Shrewsbury Saturday.

After all the shit through the summer the future could be bright for us this season.

Wait until we start losing a few games . those extra fans will soon be gone.

Even if we lost yesterday, high scoring games and great football fans will keep coming back. I've paid £184 for a season ticket, I've got my moneys worth after 2 games.

simple_simon

500 extra fans- Bull Shit. less in that stadium yesterday than against Bristol.
Could not see the fans who were behind goal at time but seen photos since.

We can see how it looks in the main stand from hill and it was less than last time.

Your listening to Fisher Shit!

bigfatronssba

Even if we lost yesterday, high scoring games and great football fans will keep coming back. I've paid £184 for a season ticket, I've got my moneys worth after 2 games.

Think your mistaken. Yesterday should have been a large crowd (team in good form, nice weather, bank holiday weekend). If it was at the Ricoh that would have been 13k+, which for league 1 would have been very good.

Instead it was the second lowest league attendance in 130 years of Coventry City, lower than any other game in league 1, lower than most league 2 and a fair few conference games.

Yesterday was a good display from the team, but a disaster for Sisu.

500 extra fans- Bull Shit. less in that stadium yesterday than against Bristol.
Could not see the fans who were behind goal at time but seen photos since.

We can see how it looks in the main stand from hill and it was less than last time.

Your listening to Fisher Shit!

Preston had 500 odd fans, bristo, had 1100.

There was 500 more Cov fans you nuisance. Jesus Christ, Face facts, NOPM isnt working.

mrbluesky87

Funny, wasn't it around 500 tickets given away as freebies? That doesn't matter though, wait until the nights draw in and winter kicks in, you will be lucky to get 1k in. Also regardless of the extra 500 how can anyone be proud that 1.5k people are watching the team at the minute? It's a joke, a shambles, we are the laughing stock of the league but hey PUSB.

torchomatic

Funny, wasn't it around 500 tickets given away as freebies? That doesn't matter though, wait until the nights draw in and winter kicks in, you will be lucky to get 1k in. Also regardless of the extra 500 how can anyone be proud that 1.5k people are watching the team at the minute? It's a joke, a shambles, we are the laughing stock of the league but hey PUSB.

Who says 500 tickets were given away?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

There was free tickets given away at the Ricoh every week, players family's, Scouts, etc. Every ground does it, SISU haters are just clutching at straws, its pathetic.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Think your mistaken. Yesterday should have been a large crowd (team in good form, nice weather, bank holiday weekend). If it was at the Ricoh that would have been 13k+, which for league 1 would have been very good.

Instead it was the second lowest league attendance in 130 years of Coventry City, lower than any other game in league 1, lower than most league 2 and a fair few conference games.

Yesterday was a good display from the team, but a disaster for Sisu.

Yesterday's gate would have given us the fifth largest gate in the Conference.

Preston's following would obviously have been much bigger than any probable away following in that division, so adjusting for that - probably puts us about halfway in Conference attendances.

Well Mr Fisher?

mark82

NOPM not working how many stayed away ten thou thats working for me twat

Define working. I'm not sure SISU are that bothered. It would be working if SISU were being forced into looking at returning to the Ricoh. It doesn't seem like that is on the cards at the moment.

Ashdown1

I'm sure there were a genuine 1200 City fans there, I wouldn't dispute that, thing is that represents 1/6 th of last seasons season ticket holders alone. So in short they have disenfranchised around 9000 Sky Blues !

torchomatic

Enjoyed that eastern until the unnecessary last sentence.

Its not Coventry city if its not in Coventry

Kcic

So why do they still justify going to away games then?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

valiant15

Blueflint - Who the fuck are you to call me names on a football forum you complete and utter melt. Grow up.

How old are you? 15? We couldn't give a fuck if you go to Northampton with 1500 clapping seals. Face facts, there was at least 10k home fans missing yesterday,a couple of defeats(which will happen) and itll start dropping. Come on here gloating about going to that cowshed all you like,nobody gives a fuck, I imagine most of ua were watching the city in the prem whilst ypu were having your backside wiped by your mother.

mark82

How old are you? 15? We couldn't give a fuck if you go to Northampton with 1500 clapping seals. Face facts, there was at least 10k home fans missing yesterday,a couple of defeats(which will happen) and itll start dropping. Come on here gloating about going to that cowshed all you like,nobody gives a fuck, I imagine most of ua were watching the city in the prem whilst ypu were having your backside wiped by your mother.

What difference does it make when he started supporting us?

mark82

Because SISU get no revenue from away games.

Because potential purchasers see that the support is there - merely displaced by SISU.

Win win.

I'm pretty sure they do get some revenue. Believe they get a percentage of each ticket sold by them.

Not sure if that is all CCFC tickets or just the ones sold by the club.

shmmeee

There was free tickets given away at the Ricoh every week, players family's, Scouts, etc. Every ground does it, SISU haters are just clutching at straws, its pathetic.

No. It's being bright enough to realise that 500 out of 10000 isn't as significant as 500 out of 1500 and even more so when the entire justification for your business strategy is how many people are going to the games.

I'm 22 and i had a ST in the last 3 season of the Prem and I've had one ever since.

Your typing is excellent mate

Users who are viewing this thread