Yesterday (1 Viewer)

itsabuzzard

They do.

Your use of the past tense hints at a certain sadness that your days as a pork swordsman are done.
I tried to discourage them from wearing them to be quite honest, but women always get their way in the end, don't they.

I on the other hand very rarely had my way.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

mak1

drove all the way to gillingham to be told at 2.45 with my grandson the steward told me I had enough to drink I wasn’t getting in after ranting raving that I hadn’t even had a sniff never a pint the police cane over and told me F off your not getting in you don’t leave you will be nicked I’m 52 if younger would’ve ended up getting arrested as older so called wiser plus had grandson I left on leaving talking to lads walking to my car that yesterday this had happened to quite a few City fans yesterday this has happened once before at reading and there is nothing you can do as fans I’m driving home with tickets in my pocket feeling like guts stretched out more for my grandson
Anyone else get this yesterday off the little power hitler stewards ??
You got turned away yesterday and at Reading. Me thinks there is a common denominator here !!!!

Amcoventry

Had a pint in the leisure centre, walked down the hill, stopping to tie my lace halfway. As I walked past a steward he grabbed me and said "I've just seen you staggering down the hill, I'll let you in but if I see you at the bar I'm chucking you out".

I was pretty gobsmacked, gave a bit of a protest that I was sober, and made my way in (and duly went to the bar). Gave him an absolute stack of shit when I saw him on the way out though...

Maybe he was right in the first place!!

Otis

If I was a steward and found out a bloke was called Raff I wouldn't let him in either, especially if he had another mate called Riff.

Sky Blue Harry H

Was there yesterday, no issues with Stewards actually found them to be very good natured.

A few questions if I may:

1. What time did you arrive at the ground to gain entry?
2. Did you submit to being searched by Stewards (I also noted that home fans were being searched when I walked around the ground)
3. Where did the incident occur, at turnstile, at search line (5 yds front of turnstyles) or somewhere else.
4. Did the steward just walk up to you and tell you you had been drinking and therefore can't come in or was there communication before this.

it's very hard to fully understand how this incidence started and why. if you can explain pure facts and the timeline I think most of us would understand more and can then form an opinion.
When Judge Rinder hangs up his boots, there's a job waiting for you...!

Captain Dart

Don’t buy this one bit. If you were barred from entry then there will be a reason why.
And there were 2 people involved in the decision, the Stewart and the Bobby.

Users who are viewing this thread