Yeovil (Away) JPT Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Otis

RCC

PHILLIPS
RICKETTS
MARTIN
STOKES

VINCELOT
C.THOMAS

LAMEIRAS
MURPHY
JOB

FORTUNE

BENCH: BURGE, HARRIES, G.THOMAS, HAYNES, TUDGAY

BOLD = CHANGES FROM LAST GAME,

IM PRETTY SURE YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 5 SUBS FOR JPT.

Maybe rest stokes for Haynes?

Charles-Cook
Phillips
Ricketts
Martin
Haynes

Vincelot
C. Thomas
Lameiras
JOB

Tudgay
Fortune

In bold are the players who started the last game or have the most appearances. That would make 6 players and would adhere to the rules.

Specs WT-R75

In bold are the players who started the last game or have the most appearances. That would make 6 players and would adhere to the rules.

Reading the telegraph article you have to pick either appearances or last/next game - you can't mix and match. So from what I gather if he picks appearances then he can remove Kent/Armstrong from the list as they are unavailable....

Either way should have a reasonable side out.

Otis

Reading the telegraph article you have to pick either appearances or last/next game - you can't mix and match. So from what I gather if he picks appearances then he can remove Kent/Armstrong from the list as they are unavailable....

Either way should have a reasonable side out.
I'm not so sure about that at all. Why wouldn't you be able to 'mix and match' as you say?

The rule states than the side has to include 6 players who started the last game, or players with the most appearances over the season.

Would be bizarre to say the least for it to be it has to be one or the other.

chiefdave

Haynes is worth a run out in this, if only to get some game time. If Conor Thomasis ready to play be worth getting some game time in for him as well.

Reda is an obvious one to rest, if anyone else is carrying a knock I wouldn't risk them either.

Otis

Yep. Straight to pens.

Hopefully we will have Reda down to take one and JOB too.

Specs WT-R75

I'm not so sure about that at all. Why wouldn't you be able to 'mix and match' as you say?

The rule states than the side has to include 6 players who started the last game, or players with the most appearances over the season.

Would be bizarre to say the least for it to be it has to be one or the other.

Telegraph article quotes Mowbray:

“There’s actually different criteria options, either six players from the previous match or the following match have to feature, or six players with the highest appearance record from the season.
“You have to pick which criteria and on you go, so as long as we do that we won’t be looking at a penalty.

So yeah, it looks like it is one criteria or the other, not a mix and match.... but it should be fine because surely the International players cannot count towards appearances, and in any case Kent has only played 3 times anyway.

Gazolba

Any rule that the average person cannot understand is idiotic.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Team just arrived.

Lawton, Haynes, Phillips, OBrien, Burge, Cooke, Tudgay, Harries, Connor and George Thomas, Latife (is that his name? The one who called Mowbray and asked to come?), Fleck, possibly Jackson (think it was him), Martin seen.

Only notable absentees were the internationals, Vincelot, Reda, Stokes.

Gazolba

A City should always beat a Town. That said, Yeovil will win 2-1. Hope I'm wrong.

stupot07

[MENTION=2910]cov[/MENTION]entry_City: #CCFC XI to face [MENTION=5891]ytfc[/MENTION]: Charles-Cook, Phillips, Ricketts, Martin, Haynes, C.Thomas, Fleck, Lameiras, Murphy, O'Brien, Tudgay. #PUSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

crowsnest

Team
Charles-Cook, Phillips, Ricketts, Martin, Haynes, C.Thomas, Fleck, Lameiras, Murphy, O'Brien, Tudgay.

stupot07

Subs: Burge, Jackson, lawton, G Thomas, elford-alliyu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Gazolba

Changing my prediction to 1-1. Yeovil win on pens. I guess this team means Burge will be back for the next league game?

SkyBlue_Bear83

------------------ RCC
Phillips--Martin --Ricketts--Haynes
----------Thomas---Fleck
Job------------Lameiras------Murphy
-------------------Tudgay

Is my team prediction, a 4-0 win with Murphy bagging 2 and Lamieras and Tudgay with the other 2

That's 6 changes so hopefully we will get a little wiggle room with the players on internationals, if not Fortune or Stokes to start instead of Tudgay/Haynes.

I'm in the know, Messi to sign next week on loan, heard it here first

chiefdave

but it should be fine because surely the International players cannot count towards appearances, and in any case Kent has only played 3 times anyway.

I think the way it works is if you have made more than the allowable number of changes you have to state why. Presumably if you say I couldn't pick 3 of my players as they're on international duty you'd be OK.

covhead1

Yeovil 1
City 0

A defeat would by ok by me but the Great turnout by the sky blue army makes me hope for a win just for those brilliant fans who have made that journey on a tues night - awesome!
PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread