Yeovil (Away) JPT Match Thread (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Definitely out:
Maddison
Willis
Armstrong
Finch

Probably won't play:
Reda
Fleck
Kent

Most likely squad:
GK: Charles Cook, Burge
RB: Ricketts, Phillips
CB: Martin, Jackson
LB: Stokes, Haynes
CM: Vincelot, Thomas, Morris
AM: Lameiras, Murphy, O'Brien
ST: Tudgay, Fortune, Lateef

Looking at that we definitely need another CB IMO. Only got 3 with senior experience at the club and one is covering at RB at the moment.

My team would be:

Burge

Phillips
Martin
Ricketts
Haynes

O'Brien
Morris
Thomas
Murphy

Lameiras
Tudgay

stupot07

You've forgotten Willis is a CB, although admittedly he's injured. Also Lawton is CM, and we have that defender on loan from middlesborough and also the Kelly-Evans twins. A couple of them will likely make the bench.

Also I thought Morris was on international duty or is it just the U19's with a game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

You've forgotten Willis is a CB, although admittedly he's injured. Also Lawton is CM, and we have that defender on loan from middlesborough and also the Kelly-Evans twins. A couple of them will likely make the bench.

Also I thought Morris was on international duty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
He is.

Otis

I'm sure Clive Eakin said we were missing Armstrong, Kent and Morris, as well as Thomas and Harries.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Otis

TM saying we are missing 3. Am assuming he is talking about Armstrong, Kent and Morris, what with Thomas and Harries not being regular first team squad members.

covhead1

I'd like to see us get knocked out.(deliberatly of course)☺
Fuck risking injuries for the sake of the poxy jpt.
Lets focus on pushing for promotion.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I've made 6 changes to mine on the hope that Lameires counts as he's in our top appearance makers as mentioned earlier (Not sure if this is true or not). I'd go:

Charles-Cook
Phillips Ricketts Martin Haynes
Thomas Vincelot
O'Brien Lameires Murphy
Tudgay

Noticed that a lot of those look like full names eg. Charles Cook, Martin Haynes & Thomas Vincelot :claping hands:

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Anyone know if you can get trains back to London after the game, working away for a few nights and looked using a few sites but couldnt seem to find any that would get me back the same night if I could get away late afternoon and head down.

ccfc92

I'd like to see us get knocked out.(deliberatly of course)☺
Fuck risking injuries for the sake of the poxy jpt.
Lets focus on pushing for promotion.

Maybe we should stop training too? You know, risk of injuries.

I know what you're are saying, but it's a very winnable tournament. With only 4 or 5 extra games added to the season.

Speedies_Chips

I've made 6 changes to mine on the hope that Lameires counts as he's in our top appearance makers as mentioned earlier (Not sure if this is true or not). I'd go:

Charles-Cook
Phillips Ricketts Martin Haynes
Thomas Vincelot
O'Brien Lameires Murphy
Tudgay

Noticed that a lot of those look like full names eg. Charles Cook, Martin Haynes & Thomas Vincelot :claping hands:

And Brian Lameires :)

Otis

Excellent news. Would be tempted to play at least one of them tonight. Would be nice to see how Harries fared especially.

CJ_covblaze

Hope we see Thomas, Haynes, etc get a game. Teaching in Dunchurch until half 4 so giving getting there a go. Unlikely but we might as well as not doing anything else.

brez

Driving down later, weather forecast is not very good. Trying to do every game this season, not cheap going Yeovil and Fleetwood in the same week, good old plastic cards. Think lateef might get game time if fit. Just win in 90 mins. 3:1 win happy times.

Juggernaut

Give the kids a go. Not one bit arsed about the JPT.

RCC; Phillips, Martin, Harries, Haynes ; Thomas, Morris; Kent, JOB, Thomas, Tudgay

Something like that.

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully whoever we play don't mess about, I want us to win every game whether it is JPT or league.

Ranjit Bhurpa

We should have enough in the tank to win this by a couple of goals and hopefully kick start our away form for Saturday.

Liquid Gold

I just hope its better than the away game last season, 90 of the most boring minutes of football I've ever seen.

We also missed a penalty.

bawtryneal

Give the kids a go. Not one bit arsed about the JPT.

RCC; Phillips, Martin, Harries, Haynes ; Thomas, Morris; Kent, JOB, Thomas, Tudgay

Something like that.

You cannot play "the kids". Not allowed in the JPT rules. Read the start of the thread.

NorthernWisdom

Given our last but one 'big game' was in this competition, and we have a chance of Wembley in it then I'd be taking it seriously.

Think of the feel good factor of a JPT final place and a play-off final place in the same season.

tom88

RCC

PHILLIPS
RICKETTS
MARTIN
STOKES

VINCELOT
C.THOMAS

LAMEIRAS
MURPHY
JOB

FORTUNE

BENCH: BURGE, HARRIES, G.THOMAS, HAYNES, TUDGAY

BOLD = CHANGES FROM LAST GAME,

IM PRETTY SURE YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 5 SUBS FOR JPT.

Maybe rest stokes for Haynes?

Otis

Think Haynes will play because Stokes has apparently been carrying a knock.

And yep, only 5 subs allowed.

skybluelee

The weather forecast has marginally improved. At least now it isn't forecasting a deluge all evening.

Currently dry and bright(ish) in Dorchester (20 miles south).

Users who are viewing this thread