Match Thread Wycombe Wanderers vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Sunday 29th Dec (3 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 2477

Long way to go but we might get our first away win with a bit of luck

clint van damme

WHAT A GOAL

Godden so isolated *rolls eyes*

you do realise that just because we've got support around him in this game it doesn't mean we have in other games don't you?
Same as just because we've scored 4 in this game doesn't mean we do it every week?!

@Esoterica screen stills and red circles from Lincoln game please mate!

letsallsingtogether

That's it let's start building on that goal difference 2 more should help.....

PVA

Wow you’re actually stupid haha . You don’t get it at all - don’t you worry your little head about it

Hahah yes I'm stupid for thinking the formation that has us 4-1 up away at the league leaders is actually quite good

Give it up mate and enjoy the football we're playing. Hopefully we'll struggle in the next game so you can go back to moaning.

Nick

Administrator
Hahah yes I'm stupid for thinking the formation that has us 4-1 up away at the league leaders is actually quite good

Give it up mate and enjoy the football we're playing. Hopefully we'll struggle in the next game so you can go back to moaning.

You fail to grasp the most simple points.

Esoterica

you do realise that just because we've got support around him in this game it doesn't mean we have in other games don't you?
Same as just because we've scored 4 in this game doesn't mean we do it every week?!

@Esoterica screen stills and red circles from Lincoln game please mate!
2 of today's goals have been from playing long direct passes too because Wycombe are playing a higher line than anyone we've played this season. The isolation complaints come from knocking it around 15 times in midfield and then having 1 option marked by a back four ahead. Giving it up now so I enjoy the rest of the game! :)

Users who are viewing this thread