Who

• Wycombe

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perryccfc

Will this be the first Sunderland visit since the Jimmy Hill statue was put up? If so I hope the club think ahead to protect it as you know some grubby Mackem will try deface it somehow.

ccfcrob

I went Saturday. It was not a typical Wycombe performance. Poor from start to finish. What Stockdale was thinking as the 1st goal went through him I will never know.

Crossing was very poor throughout. Best things that happened for Wycombe was Akinfenwas first 3 touches.

Vokes should have scored,

Hanlan should have squared it.

No complaints , team is the oldest in the league by far with an average age of 29.

Expect alot to leave and not be given extensions due to their age.

Expect Ainsworth to follow unfortunately.

Blackburn is his boyhood club and QPR reignited his playing career.

Harry Krishner

" there was the accusations of our fans throwing actual human waste onto children ".

Would anybody be able to confirm or disprove this?

I saw on their forum (RTG) the rumour spread about "Cov fans hoying bags o' shite man" after the 5-4 win. I was at the game and did see a couple of empty pet bottles thrown and one suspiciously weighted small carrier bag. I assumed at the time it was probably a faggot and pea batch or something - mistaken for shit.

Does anybody claim responsibility or know someone else who has?

I'm very happy they're up btw - always found Sunderland fans to be sound and a good laugh - 40+ year-old niggles aside.

Sky Blue Harry H

If you take away the faux rivalry between us, their support is impressive, considering their recent demise. That said, whilst in L1, they have always been threatening to go up/been in and around it, which ought to help maintain their hardcore (and that is probably the nub of it, they have a large hardcore support compared to most clubs). Next season, I think Blues will be in trouble, along with Wigan and Rotherham - haven't got a clue how Sunderland will get on - about 18th at an early guess, which I think they would take, as the first season is usually the trickiest.

SleepyGinger

If you take away the faux rivalry between us, their support is impressive, considering their recent demise. That said, whilst in L1, they have always been threatening to go up/been in and around it, which ought to help maintain their hardcore (and that is probably the nub of it, they have a large hardcore support compared to most clubs). Next season, I think Blues will be in trouble, along with Wigan and Rotherham - haven't got a clue how Sunderland will get on - about 18th at an early guess, which I think they would take, as the first season is usually the trickiest.
I think reading will be in trouble

Users who are viewing this thread