Match Thread Wrexham FA Cup match (2 Viewers)

Greggs

Disgusting

Reactions: KAB

covcity4life

Really dissapointed in robins today. Where is the will to win. Everyone could tell we could score loads Vs these if we play best players.

I get changes to starting 11 but if it ain't working u have to make subs.

Could have got good players on before the red and we prob win.

Oh well. Win next league game and this beckmes a distant memory but it's v annoying right now

Paxman II

Embarrassing. Robins too late to react. Starting 11 very unbalanced, and took it for granted they could cope. I know we should have put one of those late ones in the net, but that's the FA Cup, never take it for granted.
Wrexham did really well and had lots of good fortune along the way as games in giant killing acts usually do. However they desreve their day. It was on us to make sure that result did not happen.

Otis

I am not too disheartened to be honest. Awful defending, but we still should have won the game and hit the post 3 times and played with 10 men for a long period of time.

It was a rollicking good cup tie. A great watch for any neutral out there and I am not too sore really. I only get peed off when we look inept and couldn't score in a month of Sundays.

In the end it was a very good effort. Just undone by some awful defending and that second goal, even though it was poor keeping, was a complete freak

bigfatronssba

We were 4-1 down with 10 men. I'm proud of what I've seen since. Everything you'd want from your team.
A game is 90 minutes and it’s what the team should be judged on

Flying Fokker

So, some players on the pitch played ok. Others, including Moore, need to justify their wages this week. Palmer MOM, unlucky 3 times and deserved his goal.

Otis

Just to kick me when I’m down we are celebrating a valiant effort against a non league team. It should be a fucking training match, I’m done
In the END it was a valiant effort. I think that's all people are saying. When we were down to 10 men we could have easily got 4 or 5 goals, so that part was a very decent effort. Would have been so easy to throw the towel in then, at 4-1 down and reduced to 10 men.

AFCCOVENTRY

Palmer gave all today and could of had 4 goals. Unlucky. The rest of that starting 11 was a shambles.

I’m sorry but Kelly, Waghorn, Dabo, Rose, Moore to name a few can move on. Some of those were great for us L1/2 but they’re not good enough against Wrexham let alone the Championship.

Panzo was silly to handball that and get sent off, but bizarrely we were better with 10 men.

To top it off Tav has a serious injury and there goes and loan chance for him. He obviously isn’t 1st them ready.

Let’s hope Robins gets some quality additions in this transfer window and some players have run their course with us. I wish them the best of luck and their service to our club.

Users who are viewing this thread