Match Thread Wrexham FA Cup match (4 Viewers)

Otis

Conceding 4 goals against a nine league side is an absolute disgrace, the likes of panzo should never play for us again
Right, so if I sum up, Panzo should never play for us again, Moore should never play for us again, Kelly should never play for us again, Waghorn should never play for us again and Kane should never play for us again.

😂👍

skyblu3sk

I see two out of 4 goals as goalkeeping errors otherwise I think we run out comfortably. Fair play they took their chances and enjoyed their day out. Does highlight that unlike some other championship teams we can't play our bench and expect to win. Positives in Palmer looked good today, Waghorn showed some good touches and Gyok bossed the game as soon as on. Palmer mom.

Briles

Proof if proof were needed that our "fringe players" are barely non league standard. WTF do we do with development in the u21s?

Hobo

Doyle is so much better than Panzo defensively and is still good at playing the ball out. That is why he has played left and right of the 3 and as the central defender.

Panzo has one position. Most his best bits has been digging himself out of a problem he has created for himself.

Kieranp96

I see two out of 4 goals as goalkeeping errors otherwise I think we run out comfortably. Fair play they took their chances and enjoyed their day out. Does highlight that unlike some other championship teams we can't play our bench and expect to win. Positives in Palmer looked good today, Waghorn showed some good touches and Gyok bossed the game as soon as on. Palmer mom.
Who gives a fuck how you see it, we can’t time travel so keeper mistakes or not we should be putting non league teams to bed before they even get a sniff.

Users who are viewing this thread