Match Thread Wrexham FA Cup match (1 Viewer)

ccfc1234

I looked at sales about 1pm and only a handful had been sold in block 24. Just checked now and over half the block has sold out.
Looking and if there is the walk up that is expected the club might need to open some more blocks?

EalingSB

I looked at sales about 1pm and only a handful had been sold in block 24. Just checked now and over half the block has sold out.
Good news. Looks like we should expect quite a lot of Wrexham fans in our end, though. Hopefully a good atmosphere and no bother as they have a known element of trouble-makers.

CV22SBA

Good news. Looks like we should expect quite a lot of Wrexham fans in our end, though. Hopefully a good atmosphere and no bother as they have a known element of trouble-makers.
I doubt it. You had to be a member before 12th Dec to be able to buy a ticket online and I doubt many will risk a long drive with the risk of not being let in with POTG.

CCFC54321

Yeah I get his point completely and you're right, it's like us drawing Southampton away last season. It's a decent Premier League draw but if you're going to get knocked out preferable to be against the biggest team possible.
Nevertheless, if the player had used he’s brain a bit better he’d have deflected the question.

pusbccfc

Officially Dhillons is homes fans only. They tolerate a few away fans but will 100% turn away large numbers.

Police have said they shouldn't go there. Can't seem them being let in with shirts etc.

However, Dhillons advertising the game being live in their venues clearly shows they are only bothered by the £££ today.

pusbccfc

Let's be honest, there won't be many. There never is. Those that are, will be silent and wouldn't dare making a noise.

Cata

That's why I'm thinking it won't be much change to the usually match day squad. We simply havent got the players. So I think we'll see the majority of the normal squad but the bench warmers will get the starts, with the main men on the bench.

The bench for Bristol was:

Dabo
Sheaf
Tavares
Moore
Burroughs
Kelly
Howley

I reckon they'll all start barring Sheaf maybe. It'll be something like this (with maybe Howley or Sheaf) in the back 3:

View attachment 27981

WIth the big guns on the bench if required.
like your thinking, my only difference would be Palmer for Allen. Palmer needs the fitness and Allen needs a break.

alexccfc99

I only brought my tickets yesterday - Don’t have a printer so just sent my dad down the ground now to collect them before I set off from Yorkshire, Apparently a pretty sizeable queue down at the ticket office already, hopefully a few more going up today than expected

alexccfc99

Is it right to be getting Worcester vibes? Lee Burge hissy fits, Reda Johnson missing penalties, Jim O’Brien missing sitters…
To be fair, it’s quite a unique tie against a Non League side

Worcester were part timers… some Wrexham players probably earn more than some of the lads who will start for us today

Old Warwickshire lad

What bothers me is the wind and rain. Perfect giant killing weather.
There will be some shocks, hope it’s not us.
And yes I am glass half empty today, just don’t know why.

Skybluecol

When draw was made I thought it'd be a shit turn out, but as game has got closer it is looking as though it might be decent.

Will be a lot of youngsters. My lad came home from school today and said the whole year seems to be going, all paying on the gate too as can't buy kids tickets online without adult.
Spot on this.....my lads saying the same although they have tickets due to being STH and getting them at same time as me. All secondary school age kids will be paying at the gate and then taking the long walk through the stands to get to singers corner....it'll be mayhem I'm sure but a great atmosphere! 👍🏻

CV22SBA

Spot on this.....my lads saying the same although they have tickets due to being STH and getting them at same time as me. All secondary school age kids will be paying at the gate and then taking the long walk through the stands to get to singers corner....it'll be mayhem I'm sure but a great atmosphere! 👍🏻
Yep 100% my lad normally sits with me but he’s going with all his school mates today and none have tickets yet

David O'Day

they do realise there are stewards and sometimes old bill checking tickets in 14 and 15

proper jobsworths as well

Skybluecol

they do realise there are stewards and sometimes old bill checking tickets in 14 and 15

proper jobsworths as well
Yep.....all aware.....apparently they're saying they're walking through the stands/fans so everyone get ready to stand sit stand sit stand sit!!! Fair play to them....we've all been there!!

rexo87

Anyone know of the train from leamington to cov arena is running today. Its showing on the trainline that it is but everywhere saying there's strikes

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

Yep.....all aware.....apparently they're saying they're walking through the stands/fans so everyone get ready to stand sit stand sit stand sit!!! Fair play to them....we've all been there!!

5 kids tried it at HT against Cardiff, and were rightly told to turn around and go back to their seats.

David O'Day

there's stewards on the stairs between 15 and 16 as well

one of the reasons it's much less people in the corner now

good luck to them though but i do fear failure for them

Hobo

For those who cant go match is live on S4C

Open your BBC iplayer account. Go to channels, scroll down and you will find S4C. Commentary will be in Welsh

no_loyalty

For those who cant go match is live on S4C

Open your BBC iplayer account. Go to channels, scroll down and you will find S4C. Commentary will be in Welsh

Also If you have Sky or virgin the channel is on there.

Users who are viewing this thread