Worst kick off of all time?! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Probably when we went through the phase of booting it out of play every kick off. I can't remember which manager it was under.

alexccfc99

Not too sure about kick offs but I could make a list as long as my arms about games we’ve fucked up in added time by conceding x2 goals

Crystal Palace and Blackpool both away both on Tuesday nights and both in the Andy Thorn season for a start

Sick Boy

Not too sure about kick offs but I could make a list as long as my arms about games we’ve fucked up in added time by conceding x2 goals

Crystal Palace and Blackpool both away both on Tuesday nights and both in the Andy Thorn season for a start
A special mention for Derby when when we went 2-0 up around 81st minute and then avoided losing 3-2 thanks to the crossbar.

Brighton Sky Blue

And of course who could forget this under Coleman

Covkid1968#

I was there, very young. I can remember cov fans running across the pitch from the Holte End.
Yep… I was in the Holte end. Loads of us at the front. 😳

Brighton Sky Blue

Can't remember the year, but Osbourne floundering at right back, us losing 4-1(?) stands out as a particular highlight.

tbf, is usually far easier to recall the humiliating thrashings of years gone by than the heroic victories!
Equally the 1-0 win we got there in 2020 was when I became convinced we’d go up. Really confident performance that was.

alexccfc99

Can't remember the year, but Osbourne floundering at right back, us losing 4-1(?) stands out as a particular highlight.

tbf, is usually far easier to recall the humiliating thrashings of years gone by than the heroic victories!
We got spanked there on the TV when we got relegated from the Championship as well

Users who are viewing this thread