Worst kick off of all time?! (3 Viewers)

Ashdown

Wasn’t it Dean Thomas who scored for Notts County to keep us up ? He has a bit of a pub/ party/ wedding career as a crooner these days singing Frank Sinatra around the Hinckley area.
I was at Villa Park that day, shit loads of trouble after the game near Whitton Station

Finham

Wasn’t it Dean Thomas who scored for Notts County to keep us up ? He has a bit of a pub/ party/ wedding career as a crooner these days singing Frank Sinatra around the Hinckley area.
I was at Villa Park that day, shit loads of trouble after the game near Whitton Station
I thought it was Rob Matthews?: Rob Matthews (footballer) - Wikipedia

I think that might actually have been the highlight of his career!

I remember Thomas was manager of Hinckley at some point, though.

The Nomad

I loved big Cyrille but was always annoyed at how happy he seemed at the possibility of relegating us.

baldy

Come on thickys - the video the poster put up showed Rob Matthews scoring for Notts County on that last day - it’s not hard to hear

Users who are viewing this thread