Wordle. (3 Viewers)

JAM See

Wordle 211 4/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

rob9872

Easiest so far but I got lucky with all letters in first two guesses just in the wrong order.

rob9872

I've just done tomorrow's too. I won't spoil it though.

rob9872

That'll be my my first guess tomorrow.
Haha I wouldn't do that. I was tempted to pretend I had inside knowledge and give the answer ahead, but for those of you who want to do future or past ones, just change the date on your device settings and it will take you to the appropriate puzzle.

JAM See

Haha I wouldn't do that. I was tempted to pretend I had inside knowledge and give the answer ahead, but for those of you who want to do future or past ones, just change the date on your device settings and it will take you to the appropriate puzzle.
I've tried that. Changed the date in my device settings for every day for the next year.

Loaded BBC news.

Alexander Boris de Pfeffle Johnson still hasn't resigned.

rob9872

I've tried that. Changed the date in my device settings for every day for the next year.

Loaded BBC news.

Alexander Boris de Pfeffle Johnson still hasn't resigned.
I didn't look for that but I have won the lottery an incredible 52 times in a row

rob9872

Nah I'm buying Villa and playing in goal

Bugsy

Wordle 212 3/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

yippee ki yay motherfocker :D

olderskyblue

Wordle 212 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Sbarcher

Onto Word Master now. Many thanks to the poster above for sending - endless Wordles!

JAM See

Youll be back, half the fun is doing the same puzzles as everyone else each day.
Agreed.
I shudder to think of the hours I've wasted on Candy Crush in the past.

One a day, the same as everyone else, is quite enough.

Users who are viewing this thread