JAM See

Anybody doing it?

Wordle 208 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Alkhen

good fun, not sure how long it lasts before they ruine it by trying to montise it in some way. I have enjoyed that its just one a day, shared media experiences are pretty rare nowadays so its nice to know you are doing the same as everyone else.

Very similar to the gameshow Lingo that was revamped recently

Last edited:

shmmeee

Wordle 208 4/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
⬛🟨⬛🟩⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Took me Fucking ages to guess the last word with all the letters I’d eliminated.

What’s everyone’s starting word?

Liquid Gold

Wordle 208 4/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
⬛🟨⬛🟩⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Took me Fucking ages to guess the last word with all the letters I’d eliminated.

What’s everyone’s starting word?
I always think of a genius starting word after I've finished and forget it by the time I do it each morning. End up with a new starter each day

shmmeee

I always think of a genius starting word after I've finished and forget it by the time I do it each morning. End up with a new starter each day

I stole “irate” off someone else. The missus thinks that’s cheating.

Previously me and the missus were using rude words, she likes penis, I’d gone for flaps or if I wanted a challenge boobs.

Alkhen

There's a difficult setting, think once you get a green letter you can't use anything other than that letter in that position, not sure if it would make much difference

That makes it harder because you can't go searching for consonants with your early guesses.

Some people use words with totally different but common letters in the first 2 or 3 turns to narrow the field of possible options.

As in they might get a few greens/yellow first go but still put other letters in to narrow the field of options before they make a proper guess.

Bit weird if you ask me

ajsccfc

I got the American spelling one thankfully because I'd just read about the guy who'd created it for fun (and the rip-off merchants trying to now cash in on him) but it beat me the other day with 'query', couldn't see it at all

Bugsy

Wordle 209 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

just started playing today, like it, finally got it :)

olderskyblue

Wordle 209 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

rob9872

Wordle 209 4/6

⬜🟩⬜🟨🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩