Worcester Game On Tele Then? (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Sunday, 2pm.

pusbccfc

It says it's part of the BBC's final score programme, so unlikely.

kg82

It says it'll feature on the bbc's final score programme. I'm not sure we're on telly, reading that.

torchomatic

Can't see the point moving the game if we are not going to be on.

Have we really been moved to play on Sunday because of Final Score? Jesus

torchomatic

ajsccfc

While the game will not be shown live, supporters will be able to tune in to catch goals and key moments from the game at the Ricoh Arena.

The Sunday coverage will also feature a mix of social media and live interview while also allowing viewers to participate in votes and tweet throughout the show.

That sounds awful.

torchomatic

pusbccfc

Taken from the BBC website..

"Mark Chapman will introduce live coverage of the second round draw on BBC Two at 19:00 GMT on Monday from the National Football Museum in Manchester.
Other programmes to look out for include Jason Mohammad presenting a new FA Cup edition of Final Score on BBC One between 13:55 and 16:20 GMT on Sunday, 9 November as eight first-round matches take place.
Manish Bhasin will then wrap up all the weekend's action later the same day on BBC Two with a full FA Cup highlights programme between 18:30 and 20:00 GMT."

pusbccfc

It's the sort of thing which our lacklustre support stay at home for.

Lowest Ricoh crowd for a Coventry game ever?

torchomatic

A tenner to get in.

Nick

Administrator
Might be worth doing a fiver entry, kids for a quid. Also give loads to local clubs / scouts / schools.

pusbccfc

Might be worth doing a fiver entry, kids for a quid. Also give loads to local clubs / scouts / schools.

£10 for Adults
£5 for kids

Is what Worcester are being charged, so I'd imagine it being the same for us.

Ashdown

Perhaps the wonderful world of football punditry are expecting { hoping} for a shock result ? Ironically me and my family will more likely go on a Sunday, because two of my daughters work Saturdays now. Any recommendations for a pre match local Sunday dinner in the vicinity of CV6 ?

robbiethemole

thats good news for me, as I dont get back from Tunisia til 2.30 pm on Sat, would have been an awful rush. purely selfish I know, but fook it, a bit of me time is wonderful :laugh:

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

as if tv wasnt killing football enough it has sunk to a whole new low :mad: im at wembley that day so now cant do it and to make it even better i cant even watch from a pub or bookies fuck the bbc and fuck the fa for allowing this shit

torchomatic

I wonder how long it will be before the trophy is renamed the F@ Cup to fit in with their future social media strategies.

Even in these times of TV ruling everything this has to be a new low. Games being moved to fit in with when the BBC want to show Final Score.

mds

as if tv wasnt killing football enough it has sunk to a whole new low :mad: im at wembley that day so now cant do it and to make it even better i cant even watch from a pub or bookies fuck the bbc and fuck the fa for allowing this shit
There will be live streams on wizwig or a like site.

ajsccfc

hashtags on the backs of shirts to replace regular squad names, before 2015 is through. Calling it.

#isaias

Sbarcher

How much loot do we get for the move? If nowt, why bother.

Terry Gibson's perm

Could the club have refused to change the fixture? It's lucky our landlords don't need their ground that day.

letsallsingtogether

You only had to see all the empty seats that were at the Stoke game yesterday, to see what supporters think of the early rounds of any cup.

And that was 2 prem clubs playing.

So nothing unusual in low crowds for cup matches, even at the Man City, Newcastle game you could see empty seats.

CJ_covblaze

I can see the two clubs agreeing something along those lines but I'm sure it's the FA that set the prices.

Users who are viewing this thread