Women's Euros 2022 (2 Viewers)

ccfcrob

not sure about the unchanged team, look better with russo and toone in the team
Greenwood needs to be playing instead of Daly. Thats the weakness. How can you be a Number 9 at your club but left back internationally?

Otis

Daly did have a very poor game against Spain. She looked lost and was turned inside out at times.

She has looked decent in the other games there though.

Otis

And I do think Russo has looked better than White, but White's goalscoring record speaks for itself. I also really rate Toone, as I have mentioned before.

Can't say I am unhappy with the same starting 11 though

Otis

They really need to sort out these cynical pullbacks. It's absolutely ridiculous they are not drawing yellow cards.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

That's the sort of things many of us are calling for a red card for.

Well it is definitely a yellow. About as stone wall as can be. The referee is scared and nervous and she is going to end up making some seriously dodgy decisions if she doesn't get a grip.

David O'Day

Getting down the sides far too easily. Left back isn't a left back and the left winger is standing almost at CF so Bronze isn't sure what to do with her

Otis

Well it is definitely a yellow. About as stone wall as can be. The referee is scared and nervous and she is going to end up making some seriously dodgy decisions if she doesn't get a grip.
Yeah. Just calling for that sort of cynical stuff to be a straight red. It spoils the game.

Otis

these still really worry me
I think we will be fine now. Now finding more space and getting into better positions.

Daly is playing well and so too is Kirby. Walsh is getting a little more time on the ball as well and Hemp is looking threatening.

David O'Day

I think we will be fine now. Now finding more space and getting into better positions.

Daly is playing well and so too is Kirby. Walsh is getting a little more time on the ball as well and Hemp is looking threatening.

they were still getting in behind at will

Daly playing well? vulnerable to the ball behind her and at the far post when they cross from the left

As someone said we need an actual left back and we have 2 in the squad

Otis

they were still getting in behind at will

Daly playing well? vulnerable to the ball behind her and at the far post when they cross from the left

As someone said we need an actual left back and we have 2 in the squad
Yeah, I think she has had a much better game tonight and she is causing Sweden as much trouble down the flanks as they are with her. She has looked much improved.

We do need to tighten up a bit though. Like you say, they are getting far too much space at the moment

lifeskyblue

Good game of football. Both teams neat passing and getting balls wide. Lucy Bronze needs to not get too narrow. Danger for England will be trying to defend the lead but if they continue as per first half then good chance to get to Wembley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread