Women's Euros 2022 (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

If we win this, we won't come up against a better passing side.. A bit ahead of myself, but who do we play in the semis? If it's France, i'd be worried about weariness - they have some speedsters.

Bugsy

Decided to watch this and I'm surprised by the quality of football on show. Quite enjoyable actually!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

It's definitely improved, good entertaining game, looking to get my 5yr old daughter into a soccer coaching class as she does enjoy kicking a ball.

SkyBlueSoul

851072318c76c23339fc5e628ec23ca5.jpg

rob9872

We have so many experts on here all of a sudden who probably couldn't name a player in any of the other teams left, but base opinions on what's said rather than they know.

Remember the mens team when we played Croatia with the 'easy side of the draw'? Whoever we get will be decent and deserve to be there.

Otis

We have so many experts on here all of a sudden who probably couldn't name a player in any of the other teams left, but base opinions on what's said rather than they know.

Remember the mens team when we played Croatia with the 'easy side of the draw'? Whoever we get will be decent and deserve to be there.
Who you talking about?

I have been watching the England women's team for a number of years now.

Otis

I had to bite my lip when the winner went in. I so wanted to shout out "You beauty!" But didn't want to appear sexist.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Who you talking about?

I think he means our IRA recruitment officer.

rob9872

Who you talking about?

So have i, yet i couldnt name you anyone in the Belgium team and only know Viks mrs in the sweden team. It was aimed at nobody in particular but a few suggesting it's easy now we've veaten Spain but I doubt know any of the players in the other teams.

Anyhow it's bound to be Germany in the final and lose on penalties

Otis

So have i, yet i couldnt name you anyone in the Belgium team and only know Viks mrs in the sweden team. It was aimed at nobody in particular but a few suggesting it's easy now we've veaten Spain but I doubt know any of the players in the other teams.

Anyhow it's bound to be Germany in the final and lose on penalties
I couldn't name anyone in any other team. 😂 I didn't even know Spain were favourites for the tournament until they said on the TV.

I didn't know about Vik's wife either

Alan Dugdales Moustache

well if you are happy to keep making yourself look foolish fat boy then so be it

why do you lie about being a former teacher though? that's a bit weird as i know who you are
Where did I say that ? Is it the voices in your head ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

oh fat boy you've said many times

you are shit at this

anyway the dm's i've been sent about you mate

wow
Show me the proof . There isn't any . It's the bedsit beer.

David O'Day

remember when you were spouting anti irish racism, you remember the posts you had deleted and should of been banned for

well i'm not the only person of irish decent on here and let's say you annoyed a lot of people

Alan Dugdales Moustache

remember when you were spouting anti irish racism, you remember the posts you had deleted and should of been banned for

well i'm not the only person of irish decent on here and let's say you annoyed a lot of people
Don't change the subject . Where's the proof ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You told me you were a primary school teacher in 2020 to be fair.
Of course I was. He's saying I lied about being a former teacher. I don't know why he would say that when I've never denied it. He's clearly got issues. It's probably drugs and alcohol.
Perhaps he's never had a job and finds it hard to relate to anyone who has ever worked.
I'm waiting for him to find evidence where I have said I was not a teacher. It'll take him a long time. He just says these things and then he'll change the subject again..

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

Well now even I’m confused but

I took retirement at the end of this term so I can spel anyfink how I fookin wont.
Is that orl you haf to say ? Knot even going two call me a rascist twatt ?
You know I was. All I can say is get out before you're 50. You're young and got the energy for it. Its increasingly a young professionals' game. Not many blokes in teaching over 40 these days. In primary it's worse. Many schools have none.
Are you seriously disillusioned ? It absolutely does take over you're whole life and you either embrace it or suffer. For some reason a lot of women teachers thrive on it , but generally blokes don't.
How about supply ? Difficult at first but once you get known in a few schools it's easier. Coventry is tough though.

Users who are viewing this thread