Wolves tickets (2 Viewers)

Tommo1993

Incorrect. Read the statements properly rather than reading into them what you want to believe

I’ve read countless statements across several platforms. The opinion that it’s unfair is the brunt of it.

EalingSB

Know tickets are tricky for this one but I have flights booked next weekend. If anyone drops out and has a spare then I’d happily buy a couple of beers on top of the ticket price. Have got tickets for The Empire as a back-up option. Cheers.

Flying Fokker

Well I.can use myself as a guinea pig here if I may ..

Not sure who spends what , but I have attended 95% of home and away league games over the course of 10 years outside of covid and Northampton

Every season

4x season tickets

Kids get home and away kits in full and 3rd kits if they want them

Tracksuits

And this season the retro shirt 1988

Calender for dad's kitchen every season

I'm guessing people spend more but some spend less

I also buy 2 x coffee every home game which tastes like shit

We have a season ticket for parking at car park C too , dont know if the club get money from that tbh

We usually spend around £5000 a season following coventry away but can appreciate its dead money to the club
That’s impressive. I am a mere ant.

Flying Fokker

And I'd also like to remind people that priority all season has been basically 1200 points , you could have missed a substantial amount of away games over 4 years to have 1200 points ..

The system is fair
Except those that need to build up their points are always bottom of the pile. They never catch you up because you are the only ones getting the tickets because you have the points. Not saying it is unfair,

I just think that a percentage could go to the recent people in the support/season ticket holders. They will of course get their trips to Wembley. Me. I’m waiting patiently to get hold of aftermarket tickets most away games.

More recently purchased Norwich and Plymouth from the club. Hoping for Huddersfield(little hope really because it’s a bank holiday) and of course Blackburn. Other than that, no chance unless I want to top somebody else’s points up.

The mega point holders do of course deserve to be a first. They’ve earned it.

Chris1987

I know it was 2 for the final, I was questioning you saying it was 2 for the SF too.
But you were right on the SF home leg, it was indeed 2, surprisingly.
Apologies I've caused confusion here. I only was referring to the final

SBbucks

Apologies I've caused confusion here. I only was referring to the final

No problem . In the (unlikely) event we make the final this year you would imagine it would only be one per ST holder. And it would certainly only be one each for a home SF, it seems amazing now that they allowed two for each ST for the SF last year!

Ashdown

Well I.can use myself as a guinea pig here if I may ..

Not sure who spends what , but I have attended 95% of home and away league games over the course of 10 years outside of covid and Northampton

Every season

4x season tickets

Kids get home and away kits in full and 3rd kits if they want them

Tracksuits

And this season the retro shirt 1988

Calender for dad's kitchen every season

I'm guessing people spend more but some spend less

I also buy 2 x coffee every home game which tastes like shit

We have a season ticket for parking at car park C too , dont know if the club get money from that tbh

We usually spend around £5000 a season following coventry away but can appreciate its dead money to the club
Absolutely top draw support but do you really have to keep putting yourself through the coffee you martyr 🤷‍♂️😃

Chris1987

No problem . In the (unlikely) event we make the final this year you would imagine it would only be one per ST holder. And it would certainly only be one each for a home SF, it seems amazing now that they allowed two for each ST for the SF last year!
Very true.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Don't know nothing about them or prices but a website ticombo say they have 71 tickets for this match.
About time these sites were made obsolete tracing back of tickets should stop this happening.If they are getting them straight from clubs they should also be dealt with.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

If you rocked up at Leeds or Liverpool, joined the away members club and immediately expected tickets for Man Utd away over those already top of the list, you’d rightly be laughed out of it.

Do 4 years of shit away games and committing to a ST - then you’ll be in the position to expect a quarter final away ticket.

A joke how many guilt tripping posts have appeared on FB asking for tickets too.

ajl

I've always wondered, if person a buys a ticket,

But then can't go for whatever reason and sells that ticket to person b who gets the points?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Flying Fokker

I've always wondered, if person a buys a ticket,

But then can't go for whatever reason and sells that ticket to person b who gets the points?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

The original purchaser.

bigfatronssba

I have season ticket

I didn’t have enough points to get to Wolves

I’m more than happy with the points system. It’s only right that those who follow the club the most get priority

Old Warwickshire lad

When we didn’t have a points system,people wanted a points system.
Now we have a points system,people want a different system.
Whatever system you have,has to reward season ticket holders for buying a season ticket in some way.
If it doesn’t,season ticket sales will drop. This will hurt the club.
So to those complaining: come up with a system which rewards season ticket holders. And at the same time rewards regular away fans.
I look forward to reading your ideas.
But fear they will be too complicated for me to understand , and for the club to implement.

Tommo1993

When we didn’t have a points system,people wanted a points system.
Now we have a points system,people want a different system.
Whatever system you have,has to reward season ticket holders for buying a season ticket in some way.
If it doesn’t,season ticket sales will drop. This will hurt the club.
So to those complaining: come up with a system which rewards season ticket holders. And at the same time rewards regular away fans.
I look forward to reading your ideas.
But fear they will be too complicated for me to understand , and for the club to implement.

We’ll be waiting for life. There has been nothing of any semblance at all of a better system.

fatso

It's the best way as it is.

We could of sold 20k tickets, so inevitably many will be disappointed.

Those who have invested the most money, time and effort will get the tickets. Fare play.

chiefdave

There will be something in any plan if you dig hard enough that doesn't quite work but I don't think you can come up with anything much better than this really. The only real flaw is people absusing the system by buying tickets for games they have no intention of attending to get the points before they sell them on.

Not the easiest thing to clamp down on but certainly possible but you've also got to balance genuine cases. The terms of season tickets don't allow them to be used by anyone else but we all say the uproar when people thought that was going to be enforced.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

It's the best way as it is.

We could of sold 20k tickets, so inevitably many will be disappointed.

Those who have invested the most money, time and effort will get the tickets. Fare play.
I've certainly made the time and effort to support team home and away and a lot of money but nowhere near getting a ticket.
There could be a membership or a ballot feature otherwise it will get nearer and nearer to 'closed shop' for away games.
I have some memory in the past of having an away season ticket but cant be sure my memory is right on that.

Last edited:

fatso

I've certainly made the time and effort to support team home and away and a lot of money but nowhere near getting a ticket. I've made huge effort the last three seasons. Its all down to money it seems or perhaps some other factors.
There should be a membership or a ballot feature otherwise it will get nearer and nearer to 'closed shop' for away games. I have some memory in the past of having an away season ticket but cant be sure my memory is right on that.
I'm sure we had some kind of away season ticket at some point.
But I guess that's not easy as allocations can vary massively. Not to mention games being constantly rearranged for sky TV.

Users who are viewing this thread