Wolves tickets (1 Viewer)

MalcSB

Yeah this is me. I have 330 points and I'll never get away tickets for big games. I don't really have a problem with it, because others are investing more than me. It would be nice to get an opportunity to get tickets for my more local away games though. I'm hoping Southampton give us a big allocation.
So do I, I’m in the area for that match. Will be extra points to add to my careless, effortless ones as well!!,

Flying Fokker

Who couldn’t care less? I cared enough to pay for the Coventry Club Membership with season ticket when there was no prospect of attendance at matches. I did that because I cared about the survival of the club I have supported for 58 years.

I drive 60 miles each way to a home game. Fine for 3pm on a Saturday, fucking arduous for all the switched to midweek night matches with road closures.

Don't tell me that I couldn't care less or don’t put in an effort.
Dare I mention the match day parking? 😉

PVA

5 points for each shout of 'FORWARDS!!'

10 points for each shout of 'Change it Robbings!'

MalcSB

Tickets that we pay almost twice the price for but with no recognition for that fact.
If you attend all home matches, you get the same points as a season ticket holder.
You are paying the standard price, season ticket holders get a discount for the annual commitment, regardless of how many matches attended, and paying in advance.
Surely it has always been thus.

SBbucks

Surely you need a st to start with, and an account to add points to? Somebody said further up people have 200 points but no st, how does that work?

You need an account, you don’t need a season ticket. Buy single tickets online and they are added; buy at ticket office (or gate) and you can have them added.

Evo1883

Maybe I don’t get the mindset as an almost exclusively home fan and ST holder, but who is going to home games just to get the chance to go to some big away games?

And im not sure the idea that away fans don’t put money into the club tracks. They’re usually our most committed and high spending fans surely?

Well I.can use myself as a guinea pig here if I may ..

Not sure who spends what , but I have attended 95% of home and away league games over the course of 10 years outside of covid and Northampton

Every season

4x season tickets

Kids get home and away kits in full and 3rd kits if they want them

Tracksuits

And this season the retro shirt 1988

Calender for dad's kitchen every season

I'm guessing people spend more but some spend less

I also buy 2 x coffee every home game which tastes like shit

We have a season ticket for parking at car park C too , dont know if the club get money from that tbh

We usually spend around £5000 a season following coventry away but can appreciate its dead money to the club

Last edited:

wingy

Well I.can use myself as a guinea pig here if I may ..

Not sure who spends what , but I have attended 95% of home and away league games over the course of 10 years outside of covid and Northampton

Every season

4x season tickets

Kids get home and away kits in full and 3rd kits if they want them

Tracksuits

And this season the retro shirt 1988

Calender for dad's kitchen every season

I'm guessing people spend more but some spend less

I also buy 2 x coffee every home game which tastes like shit

We have a season ticket for parking at car park C too , dont know if the club get money from that tbh

We usually spend around £5000 a season following coventry away but can appreciate its dead money to the club
Just to advise there 'a coffee vendor outside well up the east side, have had a couple @3-20 but there's competition out there which must pay more for have the pitch as it's £4+a pop!

Evo1883

I also see no issue though in the club rewarding fans for backing them away from home come rain or shine no matter how near or far ..

A mere 10-20 points that everybody else had access too at some point

Adds up when you go to 21 games away or 23 in a season 🤔

mmttww

The system is fair

I don't think folks making suggestions for tweaks are saying it's unfair. I just see people pointing out that ideally, you want a way of avoiding a closed shop. I get we aren't there yet, but it's close.

Having a small proportion of tickets set aside for a ballot with some kind of min. entry requirement is a way you could solve that. Feels like an idea worth considering, and other clubs do it.

Hobo

I don't mind missing out - as long as the people that shout SHOOT! are there.

hamertime

The more of a closed shop it becomes the more people will just buy for every away game and sell them to friends. Can’t see how they can stop it.

pusbccfc

The more of a closed shop it becomes the more people will just buy for every away game and sell them to friends. Can’t see how they can stop it.

Not convinced this is as big of an issue as people make out. It's always the same faces in the away ends.

pusbccfc

I'd love them to reward loyalty to the more challenging games.

They should have given the small number of fans at Boro and Sunderland 30+ points and not 10. The 1000 or so at each game made the effort when many didn't.

Similar with Plymouth or Cardiff on a Tuesday night. That shouldn't be the same 20 points as those at West Brom away

MalcSB

I'd love them to reward loyalty to the more challenging games.

They should have given the small number of fans at Boro and Sunderland 30+ points and not 10. The 1000 or so at each game made the effort when many didn't.

Similar with Plymouth or Cardiff on a Tuesday night. That shouldn't be the same 20 points as those at West Brom away
Great idea. Should also give additional points to the 2,680 who attended the home cup match at Burton last season when many didn’t.

SBbucks

The loyalty points system is intrinsically fair. Where it falls down potentially is that it creates somewhat of a closed shop for fans wishing to attend away games . One ticket per ST holder for SF's and play off finals would be fairer

Surely it was only one ticket per ST holder for the playoff SFs last season?

Users who are viewing this thread