Will Robins walk? (1 Viewer)

vow

Adi Vivash may be interested in the vacant Walsall job if he feels things are uncertain to him and would free up a chunk of back room budget to get a lesser named assistant which could then add a twist and appeal to Micky Doyle if he’s ready to call time on his playing days.

Quite possible indeed, but I would wanna keep Viveash, as I reckon he's got more connections in the game (notibly Chelsea) than Doyle, for another season at least.

But, Viveash might be tempted to be a no.1 as you say.

SkyBlueSoul

I reckon he'll stay unless he's offered something better again. As shit as the stadium situation is the owners have backed him for the last couple of seasons, as someone else has said we're the only club he's actually tasted success with and there's never been an issue of unpaid wages etc like at other clubs.

He's building something and has the club on an upward trajectory. His "sky blue blood" comments were badly timed before but it feels to me like he's got that same kind of feeling again.

vow

we're the only club he's actually tasted success with
He did very well with Barnsley too, but similar to when he left us, he was seeking assurances (and a bit of dough for players) from their board, didn't get it so left, resigned I think? as opposed to having a job lined up when leaving City.

letsallsingtogether

Maybe Jimmy Hill Way will be protesting against him as a SISU "Stooge" if he doesn't?

Get the sleeping bags and your best sandals and socks on. It's kicking off.
You really are full of shit.

SkyBlueSoul

He did very well with Barnsley too, but similar to when he left us, he was seeking assurances (and a bit of dough for players) from their board, didn't get it so left, resigned I think? as opposed to having a job lined up when leaving City.
In terms of trophies and promotions, we're the only club he's won either with. Barnsely was just keeping them up having been bottom when he took over (I won't lie, had to Wikipedia that!). I take your point about how he left them though, didn't realise he'd walked so hopefully Joy put his mind at rest over afternoon tea.

SkyblueBazza

There are few that resign without their next step at least verbally agreed

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
You really are full of shit.

In what way? Feel free to start proving me wrong or at least try to be constructive rather than just trying to defend people because they are your fellow shouty mates.

I was "full of shit" when I pointed out particular social media accounts were run by one of the crew, how did that turn out?

aloisiwouldhavescored

In terms of trophies and promotions, we're the only club he's won either with. Barnsely was just keeping them up having been bottom when he took over (I won't lie, had to Wikipedia that!). I take your point about how he left them though, didn't realise he'd walked so hopefully Joy put his mind at rest over afternoon tea.
Yes, it would have been very interesting to have been a fly on the wall there.

letsallsingtogether

In what way? Feel free to start proving me wrong or at least try to be constructive rather than just trying to defend people because they are your fellow shouty mates.

I was "full of shit" when I pointed out particular social media accounts were run by one of the crew, how did that turn out?
You just turn every thread into a anti trust how thread that's why your full of shit can't remember any of them asking for his head mind you plenty on here did when we had a bad run.
Funny that?

Just have had quite a few thread on Robins already Taxi anyone!

Btw I recon he will stay unless he is tempted to a better Job.

letsallsingtogether

Do you support the comments made by David Johnson/JHW regarding that Mark Robins shouldn't be a mouth piece for SISU and should "stay in his lane"?
No I don't.
I support Robins think he is doing a grand job few iffy signings but then again doesn't every manager do that.

Reactions: vow

covboy1987

Robins will absolutely walk if we ground share and so will the fans and decent players as we eventually slip into non-league

Nick

Administrator
You just turn every thread into a anti trust how thread that's why your full of shit can't remember any of them asking for his head mind you plenty on here did when we had a bad run.
Funny that?

Maybe the people I mentioned could try and discuss football to see how they fared? ;)

Too busy making up pretend reasons to boycott.

Ps I agree, I don't think he would walk instantly based on that. Maybe even less so if it's closer to his home ;)

letsallsingtogether

Maybe the people I mentioned could try and discuss football to see how they fared? ;)

Too busy making up pretend reasons to boycott.

Ps I agree, I don't think he would walk instantly based on that. Maybe even less so if it's closer to his home ;)
Told you before not boycotting Dave was there on Sunday had a change of heart is that not allowed?
And yes he paid.

Liquid Gold

Funny that?

I thought Johnson has nothing to do with the trust?

Nick

Administrator
Told you before not boycotting Dave was there on Sunday had a change of heart is that not allowed?
And yes he paid.
When people can't make their minds up and stick to thing's what's the point? Why give an interview to media making a point of saying you won't go to games to just then go?

Reminds me of the teachers who used to keep saying they would do stuff but never stuck to it.

Users who are viewing this thread