Will our fans behave at County? (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

I almost got arrested by a copper at Wycombe after the game. As I was very loud all I was doing was singing!

AM I going to cause trouble win lose or draw hell no. Will I celebrate and be loud and proud if we win Hell Yes!

cov4theprem

Does anybody know if the guy who got 28 days had any previous convictions?

I suspect he was already serving a banning order, then inserted the smoke bomb up a coppers arse - that was the straw that broke the judicials back - CCFC are just making a big deal of it to deter pyro fans #nopyronoparty

Nick

Administrator
I suspect he was already serving a banning order, then inserted the smoke bomb up a coppers arse - that was the straw that broke the judicials back - CCFC are just making a big deal of it to deter pyro fans #nopyronoparty

Surely the fact it's illegal should deter enough to most people?

Nick

Administrator
To be fair, somebody running on the pitch during a match with a smoke bomb hardly makes it the San Siro.

Nick

Administrator
Smoke Bombs and copying all that foreign rubbish is embarrassing

It might be OK if we had thousands of people, the stadium was bouncing, loads of colour and noise and everything but it really doesn't work like that when a random has a smoke bomb and lets it off

D

Deleted member 2477

Ive heard that a group of lads have bought a box of 100 smoke bombs to use tonight. I hope not the idiots and the last thing we need is the game being stopped because of it as we all know what happens during lapses of concentration

shmmeee

888.jpg

clint van damme

The sooner the smoke bomb nonsenses disappears the better. Makes us look a bit silly

it doesn't because every ones at it.
Mansfield let one off on the concourse at the Ricoh, you could see he smoke coming up the stairs.

BackRoomRummermill

Look when I was a teenager we invaded the pitch at HR , I was really good at climbing the fence , I remember battering the ‘Zulus’ from brum , I actually ran along the spoin kop picking the twats off there was some idiots looking at attaching family’s there . I was 16 full of testosterone , nothing here new . Lads will be lads especially when provoked . I am sort of ok now so let them let off steam and get over it .

It’s normal and would be worried if it was not .... queue the NIMBYs

wingy

Look when I was a teenager we invaded the pitch at HR , I was really good at climbing the fence , I remember battering the ‘Zulus’ from brum , I actually ran along the spoin kop picking the twats off there was some idiots looking at attaching family’s there . I was 16 full of testosterone , nothing here new . Lads will be lads especially when provoked . I am sort of ok now so let them let off steam and get over it .

snowflakes?

Nick

Administrator

giphy.gif

Alan Dugdales Moustache

So should we let them go on the pitch and do whatever they like ?

Evo1883

I’d imagine 95 % of fans will behave .
Pretty much standard for most clubs with large followings.

scottccfc

I think the issues will come from city fans in the home ends, cant see county being to accomadating with us

Users who are viewing this thread