Why not in Coventry (3 Viewers)

Flying Fokker

No they couldn't.

Unless a new stadium is literally within eyesight of the Ricoh (due to traffic concerns) then the council cant use that as a reason to refuse planning permission.

These were the words of an ex CCC councillor.

Ok. I agree with you. How about SISU testing it by getting in touch with a council in Coventry? They won't. Players. The JR will be interesting.

señor Santiago

what happens when sisu sell coventry city fc. Can the new owners apply for liquadation to escape any contractual leases for the new stadium and return to the Ricoh

Last edited:

AndreasB

There is a number of reasons why SISU feel they cannot work with CCC;

1. Joy Seppala's ego.
2. Tim Fisher's ego.
3. CCC saw through their flawed plan to take ACL down and steal the Ricoh.

Would politely suggest ego or personality has nothing to do with this. Whatever you say about Joy Seppala, having a huge ego is not something she has demonstrated in the last 5 years. Quite the opposite.

I could go on........

shmmeee

Would politely suggest ego or personality has nothing to do with this. Whatever you say about Joy Seppala, having a huge ego is not something she has demonstrated in the last 5 years. Quite the opposite.

I dunno, I think stealing an entire football club and defying the league and an entire city is quite ballsy!

“It would be crazy from a business perspective to go back to the Ricoh without full control. All the money that’s been put into this club would be put at risk again."

How would renting Ricoh as opposed to renting Sixfields do that ?

We would get 12000 or more at the Ricoh, how hard is that to work out??

Users who are viewing this thread