Why are male footballers wearing bras? (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Do these actually provide some athletic benefit? Matty Godden pictured.
Matty-Godden-in-bra.jpg

The Great Eastern

Rugby players wear something similar too. You can see the box of tricks under their shirts at the back of the neck. I often wondered why top teams had several guys tapping away at laptops while the game was on then found out it was how to work out who's performance was beginning to drop away thus needing to be replaced.

stay_up_skyblues

They will probably also play a huge part in why the players should come back after lockdown looking lean, rather than like Neil Ruddock after the end of season break.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Rugby players wear something similar too. You can see the box of tricks under their shirts at the back of the neck. I often wondered why top teams had several guys tapping away at laptops while the game was on then found out it was how to work out who's performance was beginning to drop away thus needing to be replaced.

I've always been a bit concerned about that bulge around the neck. If they land on it awkwardly it could cause a bit of damage.

Alkhen

Cov were briefly sponsored by Statsports that produce these GPS bras

41RnlGObW+L._AC_SY400_.jpg coventry-city-2015-16-nike-away-football-kit.jpg

Was just listening to 5live and a coach was saying how they are using thses to track players around the training ground to makesure they are keeping 2m social distancing outside their groups

Users who are viewing this thread