Whos staying in Blackpool? (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

It’s easy to pull the town to bits but as someone else alluded to ….an influx of 3500 City fans on the day and a few hundred or so staying over can make a positive impact on the place.
Very often I prefer to spend my money where it’s more needed rather than …..all roads lead to London to make the rich a little richer.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

It’s easy to pull the town to bits but as someone else alluded to ….an influx of 3500 City fans on the day and a few hundred or so staying over can make a positive impact on the place.
Very often I prefer to spend my money where it’s more needed rather than …..all roads lead to London to make the rich a little richer.

You can get a burger 🍔 for a £1 in Blackpool, try doing that in London.

Bad Boy

Hope you're all having or about to have a nice time up there.

Sulking, from The Staffordshire Moorlands.

JonesBob

I'm going up Friday returning Sunday, 4 of us.
Don't even know where I'm staying, but £30 for two night's, so I hope that includes breakfast 🤔
That's either an airbnb so £120 for 2 nights with 4 people or your mate has booked you into sally army hostel

Grendel

That's because your a snob. Have a day off 🤡.

No it’s shite. It’s similar to Skegness - I remember driving through there once and my daughter said you could catch an STD just by leaving the car

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

No it’s shite. It’s similar to Skegness - I remember driving through there once and my daughter said you could catch an STD just by leaving the car

I'm sure no matter where you'd go you would find something to moan about 🥱

pusbccfc

So run down but so good at the same time.

Same with a lads holiday as a youngun, you wouldn't enjoy it if it was nice.

David O'Day

Another one to add to the things that never happened list.

Tile Hill Phil

To be fair our b&b was clean and the food was good. Only 50 yards down the road though we seen an off licence been robbed,then the following night nearest pub to us had a window put through. As someone said I wouldn’t go back there again unless it was for football.

skyblue025

It's a shithole but we had a great time. Found a pub called the Ardwick that was doing Fosters, John Smith's or Strongbow at £1.80 a pint. 5 of us doing £9 rounds! My mate came back from the bar and said they have under charged me. 😂😂

Astute

Has she seen you do it a few times before in similar looking areas and thinks you enjoy an STD or few? 🤔

Tile Hill Phil

It's a shithole but we had a great time. Found a pub called the Ardwick that was doing Fosters, John Smith's or Strongbow at £1.80 a pint. 5 of us doing £9 rounds! My mate came back from the bar and said they have under charged me. 😂😂
Yep we went in there before and after the match,cheap as chips wasn’t it 👍

Saddlebrains

Our air bnb was top notch couldnt fault it.

But my fucking lord what a dive that town is. Genuinely dont think I've seen such a shithole in my life.

We all complain about Cov but christ compared to Blackpool our city looks fucking upmarket.

Grendel

Has she seen you do it a few times before in similar looking areas and thinks you enjoy an STD or few? 🤔

In truth the place was Ingonmels (?) genuinely a place where mutant inbreeding is a legal requirement

Grendel

Ah here it is.

Skybluefaz

Ah here it is.

Used to go on holiday there most years as a kid. Decent laser quest.

Saddlebrains

I've just driven through Wood End and considering its one of Covs biggest shitholes, it's like being on the streets of Kensington compared to Blackpool

clint van damme

Ah here it is.

Skeggy is like Bali compared to Blackpool.
It really is that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread