Whos staying in Blackpool? (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

The Lucena Hotel

8 of us, gonna me mayhem...PUSB

Bad Boy

Staying........??????
Fuck me I've got no ticket and no chance of sitting on the beach making fucking sandcastles let alone watching the game.
Wifes away over the next 5 days dog fucking sitting her daughters yampy dog whilst they're away having a hooley in Dublin and she has got the car so effectively I'm grounded. I live fucking miles away from a railway station (not as though there's any fucking trains on Saturday and even if there was the local bus service is dog shit), so no, I won't be fucking stopping over in fucking Blackpool.
Have a fucking nice time.

Saddlebrains

Staying........??????
Fuck me I've got no ticket and no chance of sitting on the beach making fucking sandcastles let alone watching the game.
Wifes away over the next 5 days dog fucking sitting her daughters yampy dog whilst they're away having a hooley in Dublin and she has got the car so effectively I'm grounded. I live fucking miles away from a railway station (not as though there's any fucking trains on Saturday and even if there was the local bus service is dog shit), so no, I won't be fucking stopping over in fucking Blackpool.

Would a stick of rock cheer you up?

torchomatic

Going up Friday and staying until Sunday.
Not sure why I agreed, fucking shit hole.

We do a lot of away games and my 16-year-old is hardly a man of the world, but when we went there last August, he actually did say "God, this is a really depressing place, isn't it?"

That is the only time he has ever commented on a town or city we've visited. Even last night in Wigan, all he wanted was a KFC!

clint van damme

We do a lot of away games and my 16-year-old is hardly a man of the world, but when we went there last August, he actually did say "God, this is a really depressing place, isn't it?"

That is the only time he has ever commented on a town or city we've visited. Even last night in Wigan, all he wanted was a KFC!

Must be a big boost to the local economy though to have large numbers of football supporters making a weekend of it, imagine where they'd be without that?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Staying........??????
May I suggest in future reversing the order of these words.

no_loyalty

Haven, Cala Gran in Fleetwood from Friday until Monday.

Going to game with an old work colleague who now lives in Fleetwood, he’s a Leeds fan.

Perryccfc

Me and one other travelling Friday and staying until Sunday. Staying at a place called Deneside. Fuck knows where we’re heading but sure it’ll be a heavy weekend.

WestEndAgro

I'm going up Friday returning Sunday, 4 of us.
Don't even know where I'm staying, but £30 for two night's, so I hope that includes breakfast 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread