Who will own the new stadium? (1 Viewer)

Godiva

Is the management fee itemised? e.g. "Bookkeeping"

I have no idea - you would have to look into SBS&L's books to see what is in there. But administration, office rent, electricity ... all kind of stuff paid by SBS&L but shared with holdings and limited.

Rusty Trombone

It's quite normal for groups to distribute cost. It's not really complicated. It is even normal in a single company to distribute overheads on department level.

The reference to the complicated structure was an attempt at humour, sorry I know you're not a fan of the cheap gags.

Costs or fees distributed within a Group normally originally stem from an external spend. I wonder what we are spending so much money on to lose the amounts we have.

Godiva

So for 5 years the accounts(book keeping) were "a mess" so what was the "administration cost" for:thinking about:

Sigh ... I have tried to explain the nature of management cost in multiple ways. If you don't get it by now I am simply not gifted enough.
The 'mess' Fisher talked about was more related to different and shifting accounting policies since 1995.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Sigh ... I have tried to explain the nature of management cost in multiple ways. If you don't get it by now I am simply not gifted enough.
The 'mess' Fisher talked about was more related to different and shifting accounting policies since 1995.

Thank you didn't realize that everything during Sisus tenure was pure perfection my mistake:facepalm:

letsallsingtogether

Of coarse it was. None of it was their mess:laugh::laugh:

Grendel

Of coarse it was. None of it was their mess:laugh::laugh:

You aren't that dimwit Alan that always phones up CWR are you? Tonight he excelled himself in his stupidity.

Grendel

Forget any logical argument. SBT's own version of the Krankies are in town. The saddest thing is the Krankies are comedy genius compared to this duo.

BrakesFan

Like all other teams we need a benefactor.
What a strange, backwards view. At Leamington we're proud not to be the plaything of a millionaire 'benefactor' (or dare I say it hedge fund). clubs like AFC Wimbledon have gone even further in this regard. The only reason you 'need' a benefactor at the moment is to bail you out from the shit your last benefactor left you in. You can carry this on forever, or you can find a way to break out of this cycle. I hope for your sake you do.

letsallsingtogether

Oh for the days when money wasn't the be all and end all of football when players played for the love of it, and owners actually loved their clubs. The fans seemed to be more passionate about their clubs and really understood the game.
Worked in Leamington for 16 years and knew a few Leam fans quite truly great fans supporting their local team that had nothing and had to restart from the bottom.
Looks like we may need to restart from the bottom to bring some sanity to the City we all love.

What a strange, backwards view. At Leamington we're proud not to be the plaything of a millionaire 'benefactor' (or dare I say it hedge fund). clubs like AFC Wimbledon have gone even further in this regard. The only reason you 'need' a benefactor at the moment is to bail you out from the shit your last benefactor left you in. You can carry this on forever, or you can find a way to break out of this cycle. I hope for your sake you do.

shmmeee

That is surely a question for OSB, but I think you are right about the cost being as low as can be. Sadly the income has come down just as much. Income from the FA cup and especially the upcoming Arsenal match will help, but the fact we are still under FFP embargo says we are some way off break even.

Of course, income will be a record low too, just trying to find a silver lining here.

Sky Blue Kid

@ Grenduffy....Feel free Mr "Estimated Facts"....I know for certain that I don't need to do the same for you pal. Lmfao.

Sky Blue Kid

Godiva...Assuming they can run the stadium and club with a small overall profit it won't be too hard to find a buyer...........................................................................................As you say "assuming"...How do you "Assume" they do that with less than 1500 "Home Fans"?

wingy

Godiva...Assuming they can run the stadium and club with a small overall profit it won't be too hard to find a buyer...........................................................................................As you say "assuming"...How do you "Assume" they do that with less than 1500 "Home Fans"?

Reading on the Verge of being taken over currently .Two parties interested ,Arabs and Americans .

Status ,Championship ,around playoffs ,parachute payments for 4 yrs,In possession of own ground /hotel,training /academy facilities ,decent squad,fanbase circa 20K.
Price Circa £50M.

Sky Blue Kid

Wingy...decent squad,fanbase circa 20K.................................................................I think you know as well as I do, we won't get 20k while SISU are still here. Not having the team playing INSIDE Coventry boundaries will do serious damage to attendance figures. This is Coventry City FC we're talking about, not...Nearly/Near/Almost/Not Quite...... Coventry City FC...just saying like!

fernandopartridge

Also in a large affluent area with no clubs nearby and demonstrate a stronger fan base over the past 10 years even prior to the Northampton move. Cov's gates of 10k last year hardly said 'potential'.

Users who are viewing this thread