Who should be the new manager? - Poll update. (1 Viewer)

Who will be next CCFC manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mark82

Have to agree, Gary Johnson is not on that list?

As I've already explained they are the top candidates with the bookies. Can't help it if your favoured man is not fancied by the bookies. I forgot to put an "other" option on.

:slap:

Astute

How often do the bookies get it right though until the day before the manager is anounced? How many have been favourite so far?

mark82

How often do the bookies get it right though until the day before the manager is anounced? How many have been favourite so far?

Agree they don't necessarily get it right but not sure anyone too far back in the betting.

mark82

Would love to know who the 40 candidates are. There must be some who haven't had a mention at all.

Diehard Si

According to the mirror today Paul Dickov is being interviewed and is favourite for the job !!!

My mate works at the club and said that last week they were thinking off offering a compensation package for him.

The top 4 then were Wise, Ince, Blackwell and Dyche with Dickov being considered to make it a top 5. He didn't know about Wilder then.

But add Wilder in and that's probably the shortlist. Unless anyone dropped out in the meantime.

skyblue1523

mark robins is the man city take of the glasses and hire mark robins former strike got rotherham playing good football and a good talent spotter as well

stevo_ccfc

I'm not sure who I want in, all I know is I want them to appoint someone soon who can stop the rot and take the club forward.

torchomatic

Wise seems to be the choice of most of us then. I voted for Wilder myself.

Astute

I know you like a little flutter, who do you think will get the job?

Not got a scoobydoo :D

Will be somewhere in between cheap and a decent manager. Closer to the cheap choice though. How many managers will be cheap and good?

mark82

Not got a scoobydoo :D

Will be somewhere in between cheap and a decent manager. Closer to the cheap choice though. How many managers will be cheap and good?

For most options there is a reason they are cheap.

I wish they would get there arse in gear and appoint someone. Shaw is not doing too well at the moment.

sky blue john

Surprised Rioch is not on the list !!!!
Oh sorry i forgot its Carsley thats responsible for all the academy achievements and players coming through ;)

skybluedaze

Got feeling its going to be blackwell although my choice would be wise, need someone too motivate who the players respect

I feel exactly the same. I have a terrible feeling it will be Blackwell. He's the only desperado that i think would take the job after talking to the club.

Grendel

hill83

I could bump the thread where I was saying McGoldrick was a good signing and a few were slagging him off.
I won't, but know that I could.

Diehard Si

I could bump the thread where I was saying McGoldrick was a good signing and a few were slagging him off.
I won't, but know that I could.

I could bump the countless threads where I was arguing that these players can perform, just with the right management, that we should support and not boo them. That given self belief and the right man in charge, they could turn it around....

... But I won't.

Otis

Just thought i would bring this poll back for a laugh now every wants to suck MR off.

Bit silly this, cos at the time Robins' name had hardly been linked with us at all. All the talk was about Phil Brown and Kevin Blackwell and Chris Wilder and Paul Ince etc. coming here. Fans were simply reacting to the names that were bounded about and that were favourites at the bookies.

This is no way means fans didn't rate Mark Robins. I know I did. Always quite liked the bloke as a manger, but he simply hadn't been under consideration for most or indeed, been in any of the conversations.

hill83

I could bump the countless threads where I was arguing that these players can perform, just with the right management, that we should support and not boo them. That given self belief and the right man in charge, they could turn it around....

... But I won't.

Exactly, hindsight is a wonderful thing.

skybluesteve76

... But I won't.

Here bloody here!!

Users who are viewing this thread