Who should be the new manager? - Poll update. (1 Viewer)

Who will be next CCFC manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mucca Mad Boys

I could bring up a thread where people were asking where our goals were coming from...

wingy

Why the Furure ? Why all the stick ? All the guys done is highlight that none of us predicted MRs appointment ,and subsequent success,its topical because rightly we're all mightily impressed by the mans performance .If anyone predicted MRs appointment 1% max you might take umbridge,but I don't get the outrage .I for one was underwhelmed at the time but not against,this is harmless.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Now that would be a fun thread to bump back up. Might even pop a pie in the oven for MMM while I'm at it.

If I'd have asserted that McGoldrick was a waste if a move; I'd have changed by nom de plume by now, as such, your temerity deserves admiration; and I'm happy to dine with you. Is the 'humble fruit' currently in season? I hate frozen fare, you know

Brighton Sky Blue

If I'd have asserted that McGoldrick was a waste if a move; I'd have changed by nom de plume by now, as such, your temerity deserves admiration; and I'm happy to dine with you. Is the 'humble fruit' currently in season? I hate frozen fare, you know

You'll find I pointed out his until then quite poor scoring record in the Championship and indeed hoped to be proven wrong. Apple is my preferred choice of filling, if you wouldn't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread