Who's your favourite King?

• Doug

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Marlon

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rob9872

No option for Robins I'm afraid, real Kings only.

hill83

Marlon King, best striker we’ve had for years. And I include Gyokeres in that.

“I’ll die on that hill” to use the latest favourite SBT phrase.

Edit: Since the prem even. Callum Wilson, who was brilliant, wasn’t what he is now when he was with us

Last edited:

Tommo1993

King Solomon of Israel. Born and died in Jerusalem. Built the first temple there, also invented the electronic substitution board.

Most importantly he coined the phrase “I’ll die on this hill”.

torchomatic

Bryan.

Samo

Well there was local 'musician' Paul, but he was a bit of a dick, so my vote goes to...
Burger! Especially now they are doing the plant based.

Adge

elvis presley rockstar GIF

13th_choice_seamer

Marlon King, best striker we’ve had for years. And I include Gyokeres in that.

“I’ll die on that hill” to use the latest favourite SBT phrase.

Edit: Since the prem even. Callum Wilson, who was brilliant, wasn’t what he is now when he was with us
Agreed on Marlon. Scummy bloke but a hell of a player when not unfit / banned / doing time.

Hobo

I was expecting BB, Freddie and Albert.

Danceswithhorses

Grendel's favourite king would be 'sack'...something that should happen after he calls a taxi for Robins, and before we appoint Kenny Jackett.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Agreed on Marlon. Scummy bloke but a hell of a player when not unfit / banned / doing time.
Last thing I heard from him was that he got banged up for dangerous driving a few years ago, after being caught eating an ice cream at the wheel on Christmas Day.

I'm sure there was more to it than that, but the bloke definitely has a few issues!

fatso

Last thing I heard from him was that he got banged up for dangerous driving a few years ago, after being caught eating an ice cream at the wheel on Christmas Day.

I'm sure there was more to it than that, but the bloke definitely has a few issues!

Attachments

• IMG_0601-2-640x640.jpg
    IMG_0601-2-640x640.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread