• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no_loyalty

Span

skyblue1991

4402a783cfd993a78d89628213324600.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Last thing I heard from him was that he got banged up for dangerous driving a few years ago, after being caught eating an ice cream at the wheel on Christmas Day.

I'm sure there was more to it than that, but the bloke definitely has a few issues!
Was he drinking Diet Coke too ?

Last edited:

13th_choice_seamer

Last thing I heard from him was that he got banged up for dangerous driving a few years ago, after being caught eating an ice cream at the wheel on Christmas Day.

I'm sure there was more to it than that, but the bloke definitely has a few issues!
Mate my mine is a solicitor and had a job where his client was claiming something from King, can't remember what now. My mate says that King's solicitor rang him up and apologetically explained that, when he'd told King of the claim, King had used about a million 4 letter words and threatened to kill the claimant and my mate. Nice fella, obviously.

shepardo01

Mate my mine is a solicitor and had a job where his client was claiming something from King, can't remember what now. My mate says that King's solicitor rang him up and apologetically explained that, when he'd told King of the claim, King had used about a million 4 letter words and threatened to kill the claimant and my mate. Nice fella, obviously.
Take it you are referring to Marlon, not Doug!!.....

Sick Boy

There’s a decent section of an interview with him here - he talks about his time with us and why he ended up going.

AndreasB

55 answers and no one has said King Dong yet? Kids are so unaware of their cultural references these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Charles 1st. He did the decent thing and demanded to be beheaded! (or at least that's what I've been told!)
And so they all should follow suit!

Users who are viewing this thread