Who has heard from the Sisu lawyers (1 Viewer)

James Smith

Didn't SISU or their lawyers contact PWKH directly accusing him of being someone else on here. Think he posted about it on here if someone wants to trawl through and look for it.

Yeah it was MMM they said was PWKH in disguise.

James Smith

So MMM didn't get spoken to by the lawyers?
Oh yes he did!
Now who's going in angry "meltdown"? Who are you? Very similar postings to a certain ACL director. Seriously, calm down and grow up
And that's an accusation that's been made in private to me by SISU's legal advisors. Which is comical. But interesting coming from a new 'contributor'.

I've been posting on forums for longer than ACL have even existed; and met many folk at games from GMK and here. As such, you're insinuation is as flawed as your woeful defence of the Twitter flap...

Mary_Mungo_Midge said:
I received two pieces of correspondence dear chap; one of which was from PWKH - who we're aware does have 'an identity' on here - to tell me that an accusation has been made by SISU's legal folk that I and he were 'as one'. I can only conclude that my opinion of events, or way of articulating them, sits to an extent as his does.

I have a view based on what I see. Again, to reiterate; I do believe that the rental figure was too high; and needed to be addressed. But where I go in a wholly opposite direction to SISU is in their methods to get what they want, and to an extent the club needs. I hated, and continue to hate, that our football club is being used as a chess-piece between two parties - one only interested in it's tenancy agreement (but in fairness, with a lawful right to be so), and the other seemingly looking to feather the nest of the exit strategy of a failed investment.

It irks me that folk will glibly apologise 'contracts get broken in business all the time'. Well, yes. But often with a consequence. And since the start of this, I've seen that 'the consequence' would be the health, or indeed continuation of our football club. I don't take any pleasure from events now proving my doomsday prediction.

If that supposedly makes me a man with more names in his salutation than I've had cars; then I find that perverse.

I don't give a hoot about CCC - I live in Warwickshire. Equally, I don't care about ACL or SISU. I do, however, care about CCFC. And my stance in all of this was having a view - which appears to have predicted the bleeding obvious - that the casualty would be the club.

Madness...
http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threa...ium-under-sisu?p=568424&viewfull=1#post568424

Last edited:

James Smith

How did they get his details though to do it in private or was it via PM?

I assume by PM - but you know as much as I do now, so you might check with MMM if you need more info.

Skybluesquirrel

I didn't get a formal letter, although was told by a trusted source that one was almost certainly on the way. I thought it was a bit far fetched, but once the trust got their letter, did make me stop and think.

I did also get several very lengthy emails that took hours to read, never mind reply to, that not only quoted my blog, but also posts on here. And on facebook.

blend

I didn't get a formal letter, although was told by a trusted source that one was almost certainly on the way. I thought it was a bit far fetched, but once the trust got their letter, did make me stop and think.

I did also get several very lengthy emails that took hours to read, never mind reply to, that not only quoted my blog, but also posts on here. And on facebook.

Are you able to post any for our amusement? I'm guessing not but just asking!!

kevinleftpeg

how more surreal is this whole saga going to get. Fuck me, am I allowed to say that SISU / OTIUM, or whatever are called this morning, are not liked in our household? Can I say that Tim Fisher is actually obsese as his body mass index is too high?

why don't we all (except RFC) chip in, buy a page in the SUN, write a tirade of abuse / accusations against the owners, then have all of our names at the bottom in small print. Lets see what they do then!

Can I have our Football Club back please Ms Seppala X

CovFan

Best-simpsons-gifs-world-without-lawyers.gif

Grendel

Bob Ainsworth has gone quiet since around the time the letters were allegedly flying about. Just coincidence?

Yes as he can say what he likes without being sued.

Probably this particular bandwagon has stopped rolling.

The guy who runs GMK said he has had e-mails from the other side of this argument and there have been some PM's to users on here from them as well so it works both ways.

Nick

Administrator
I have had pm's, emails and calls from all sides (not lawyers) and always polite and reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread