Who’s where? (1 Viewer)

fatso

Just outside Warwick 15.9 miles, I know that cus we just got that interweb thing installed!

robbiekeane

Where abouts in Melbourne? Maybe you were the guy in my gym I chatted to once who was wearing Cov shorts… there can’t be many of us surely! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Richmond mate. Love it around here. Not me - I’ve not met anyone from Coventry yet!

Greggs

Not sure i like having to report in all the time. But here goes. Just ate a takeaway curry in the car, currently parked up outside a knocking shop with 40quids worth of 50p's burning a hole in my pockets.

ceetee

19.5 miles, CV47, but a bit further tonight as the A46 was closed and we didn't realise until we were on the island. Had to go back onto M6 to Rugby

Skybluedownunder

Richmond mate. Love it around here. Not me - I’ve not met anyone from Coventry yet!

I’m in Chelsea

Maybe one day if we get to another cup final or playoffs we will have to have a beer together and watch the match.

There’s another lad I know who’s a Cov fan who lives in Melbourne too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johhny Blue

So far we have:
Australia
Azerbaijan
Botswana
Canada
Denmark
England
France
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Netherlands
Scotland
Singapore
Spain
Switzerland
United Arab Emirates
United States
Wales

Whose missing?
In the words of the Moody Blues
“I know you’re out there somewhere”

Last edited:

SkyBlueOz

Not long ago I picked up an anti-shark net float on my local beach (Scottish West coast islands) that had come from a beach in Perth, WA. Impressive journey. Has pride of place in my float collection.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
Apologies about late reply, I've had a crazy last week or so.
Yeah that's interesting. If it's from one of our shark nets, I'm pretty sure they were installed in about 2017. There's seven all up along the WA coastline but about 3 along actual Perth beaches. We had a fatality from a shark attack about 2 weeks ago. This attack happened in the Swan River by a Bull Shark so it seems not safe to swim anywhere here.

Covcraig@bury

So far we have:
Australia
Azerbaijan
Botswana
Canada
Denmark
England
France
Ireland
Italy
Netherlands
Scotland
Singapore
Switzerland
United States
Wales

Whose missing?
Cavelossim GOA

Sick Boy

So far we have:
Australia
Azerbaijan
Botswana
Canada
Denmark
England
France
Ireland
Italy
Netherlands
Scotland
Singapore
Switzerland
United States
Wales

Whose missing?
There are a couple of posters in Hungary and another in Spain as well.

SkyBlueOz

Yes it's further and a lot better City. I had better run away before Skyblueoz replies!!

Although the beaches are better in Perth.
I agree Melbourne is a better city for different events like sport and gigs etc but Perth would be the place youd want to retire in. I lived in Springvale when first arriving from Cov , so have lived in both cities for numerous years and are quite fond of both.

Users who are viewing this thread