Scotland
Singapore
Switzerland
United States
Wales

Whose missing?
In the words of the Moody Blues
“I know you’re out there somewhere”

Without reading the thread Botswana has to be a wind up?

itsabuzzard

Apologies about late reply, I've had a crazy last week or so.
Yeah that's interesting. If it's from one of our shark nets, I'm pretty sure they were installed in about 2017. There's seven all up along the WA coastline but about 3 along actual Perth beaches. We had a fatality from a shark attack about 2 weeks ago. This attack happened in the Swan River by a Bull Shark so it seems not safe to swim anywhere here.
No problem, and thanks for the info. The company owner said that the float I found came adrift in 2019.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

SkyBlueBarmy84

Did one of those tours from Dubai to visit the Grand Mosque last week and have to say it was very impressive!

Not sure how you deal with the prices for a pint out there though!! Had 4 pints in the bar in the Crowne Plaza in Dubai and it cost £50!
Yeah, the cost of beer is ridiculous - Saturday brunches are the way forward, £50 for all you can eat / drink for 4 hours

LastGarrison

Yeah, the cost of beer is ridiculous - Saturday brunches are the way forward, £50 for all you can eat / drink for 4 hours
Yeah we looked at them………..but only started looking on the Saturday and all the good ones were sold out!! 🤣

We settled for £6.80 pints of Heineken in Mr Toads in the Premier Inn (£5.80 for Amstel) and £5 bottles of Sol!

andrew.roberts

I used to go quite regularly when they played at the old ground, Lluis Sitjar especially when Hector Cuper was manager. It was an old fashioned ground and there was a lot of Argentinian support because of the manager and the atmosphere was brilliant.
I still go now and again because my son works for the sponsor, Ok Mobility, but even though the stadium has improved now that they've disposed of the athletics track I find the atmosphere can be a bit flat.

Enviado desde mi moto g(9) plus mediante Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I used to go quite regularly when they played at the old ground, Lluis Sitjar especially when Hector Cuper was manager. It was an old fashioned ground and there was a lot of Argentinian support because of the manager and the atmosphere was brilliant.
I still go now and again because my son works for the sponsor, Ok Mobility, but even though the stadium has improved now that they've disposed of the athletics track I find the atmosphere can be a bit flat.

Enviado desde mi moto g(9) plus mediante Tapatalk

Yeah, the atmosphere is crap. I go a couple of times a season but I think the only one time there was any real noise and excitement was when Lago Junior scored a 90+3 winner against Elche to starve off relegation to Segunda B for another week (as it happens they got relegated anyway).

Good team this year though, and the stadium is starting to look heaps better. Let's hope for the best!

christonabike

Spending 90% of my time in Newport Shropshire after work and weekends. Lovely place but 99% of people here who are remotely interested in football are Wolves fans and the odd Baggies fan.
Different life style here, no dog shit or graffiti and cars actually stop to let you cross the high street. You can leave your car or house unlocked!
It’s like Coventry 60 years ago. Proudly wear my City top trying to do the couch to 5k after Mass on a Sunday by the canal.

Ash

14 miles away in Hinckley, another member of the south Leicestershire contingent. Quite a few Cov about here which is good but unfortunately surrounded mainly by the vermin.

robbiekeane

I’m in Chelsea

Maybe one day if we get to another cup final or playoffs we will have to have a beer together and watch the match.

There’s another lad I know who’s a Cov fan who lives in Melbourne too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dunno how I missed this but yes I’m down. Hopefully soon!

Users who are viewing this thread