Where will we finish next season (as of today)POLL (1 Viewer)

Where will CCFC finish this season(Based on our current situation)POLL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

Jack Griffin

I imagine a £2m wage budget will still be in the top 6-8 in the league - yeovills was a mere £800k last season

Yeovil isn't a club in crisis. That rather helps the manager, whereas the off field uncertainty at this club is going to destroy any team building a good manager attempts.

stupot07

Yeovil isn't a club in crisis. That rather helps the manager, whereas the off field uncertainty at this club is going to destroy any team building a good manager attempts.

Agreed, but people were quoting the proposed wage bill as a reason for predicting relegation. I'm pretty sure wolves would of had one of the biggest on the championship last season

J

Jack Griffin

Agreed, but people were quoting the proposed wage bill as a reason for predicting relegation. I'm pretty sure wolves would of had one of the biggest on the championship last season

Can I quote Mr Fisher about the importance of FFP on this one.. it would appear he agrees and would predict relegation if he cast an honest vote.

So, whats happening at CCFC

• Unhappy fans
  • Unsettled players
  • New manager with at best average track record in this league
  • Transfer embargo till at least very close to start of season, so late signings, if any
  • If threat to move from Coventry is carried out, radically reduced crowds & income, leading to further salary economies
  • Some players in contract being frozen out
  • Team of young unproven players, highly likely to be inconsistent

Last edited by a moderator:

Grendel

Can I quote Mr Fisher about the importance of FFP on this one.. it would appear he agrees and would predict relegation if he cast an honest vote.

• Unhappy fans
  • Unsettled players
  • Transfer embargo till at least very close to start of season, so late signings, if any
  • If threat to move from Coventry is carried out, radically reduced crowds & income, leading to further salary economies

You forgot to mention we are Yo yoing off to Birmingham.

stupot07

• Unhappy fans
  • Unsettled players

That's all well and good but that's nothing to do with whether the level of wage bill is good enough or not. We should be competitive with a £2m wage bill. Whether we agree with the way the players have been frozen out we cannot afford £5-7k per week for the likes of bell, sheff and Cody. If we can't of load them then it's likely we will just remain under an embargo for being over ffp when the accounts are submitted.

Users who are viewing this thread