Where will we finish next season (as of today)POLL (1 Viewer)

Where will CCFC finish this season(Based on our current situation)POLL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evo1883

Where will we finish next season based on what we know and the current state of affairs

Evo1883

i think relegation , as we will struggle when injuries hit and we have half a first team of kids that will be bullied off the ball

Steve1974

Depends on if we start with points deducted or not. But, lets go with a fresh start. I say mid table.

musicmanskyblue

McGoldrick was our saving grace last season and in my opinion it was largely due to him that we stayed up.. squad is much weaker this year and moral even lower so unfortunately can only see us going down..

SkyblueBazza

What about the other "nuclear option" of not actually finishing the season? Just thinking that if the NOPM brigade win their way the club will fold after 5 "home" games at best.

Astute

SISU are full of Shite. For this reason I think we will be playing at the Ricoh. If not then I would agree with bottom half of the table. Also if we don't have a crap start to the season we won't be playing catchup for most of the rest of it.

dongonzalos

Scary predictions really considerations more times than not we wear tinted glasses pre season

Last edited:

torchomatic

Depends on where we play and how successful NOPM would be. Not veryvif we are at the Ricoh, IMHO.

Anyway, 10th without and 18th if NOPM is successful.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Sky Blue Kid

NLHWC and myself have said under SISU we will end up playing non league football....I've seen nothing apart from "Goldie" who could make a difference to my/our prediction. As Dongonzalos says...there are too many ccfc fans wearing "Rose tinted glasses". All I'm saying is think logically.:(

skybluebeduff

People are voting relegation because they're pissed off with it all, but be realistic ffs, the players that are up for sale, what did they do last season?? fook all!! So I'm realistic and saying just below mid-table!

skybluericoh

from what we can see at the mo relegation, and if we come out of admin but with the same conditions we will be non league before the new ground is finished. TF has said they are expecting a back lash and are prepared to finance that, just can't see it happening. There is only one way under SISU.

stupot07

NLHWC and myself have said under SISU we will end up playing non league football....I've seen nothing apart from "Goldie" who could make a difference to my/our prediction. As Dongonzalos says...there are too many ccfc fans wearing "Rose tinted glasses". All I'm saying is think logically.:(

Pot. Kettle. Black ;)

Evo1883

People are voting relegation because they're pissed off with it all, but be realistic ffs, the players that are up for sale, what did they do last season?? fook all!! So I'm realistic and saying just below mid-table!

thinking logically ,at the moment we have a thin squad ,we are promoting kids ,morale will not exactly be awesome , the players left have no real muscle or grit should we say , we will be bullied hassled and beaten with power and pace also a key word EXPERIENCE ,we dont have alot ,when the injuries start and the kids fill in ,we are screwed

Sky Blue Pete

Had over 130 appearances between them and under an embargo cannot be replaced. Disaster next season is things don't change fast. That is if we start

SkyBlueSwiss

you my good chum are fuckin retarded

Thank you for that fascinating and erudite response. However, please allow me to disagree with you and totally agree with the poster. Without McGoldrick we would, in my humble opinion, have finished perilously close to the relegation zone, if not relegated last season. Without McGoldrick, our top goalscorer would have been Baker. Who would have been playing up front instead and scoring all those goals that led to the greater majority of the points we earned last season? How many points did we earn before McGoldrick and how many points did we earn after McGoldrick?
This season, we are not only without McGoldrick, our squad depth and strength is considerably weaker than last season. The intent is to fill the gap with youth squad players who will get well and truly battered in this very physical league. This alone makes us relegation fodder in imho. Add to that that I think SISU will cash in on Clarke and Baker if any half decent offer comes in, and we are well and truly in deep trouble.
So, no, I find myself unable to agree with your polite response to musicmanskyblue.

skybluebeduff

thinking logically ,at the moment we have a thin squad ,we are promoting kids ,morale will not exactly be awesome , the players left have no real muscle or grit should we say , we will be bullied hassled and beaten with power and pace also a key word EXPERIENCE ,we dont have alot ,when the injuries start and the kids fill in ,we are screwed

We have until August, so logically thinking anything can happen in that time! I'm not worried about relegation right now at all.

skyblueman

I said mid-table and in administration for last season ... dare not say where I think we'll be at end of next season in case I'm right again :eek:

Sky Blue Kid

Where is the realism in your statement mate?
Correct, they were very poor, but on the odd game they did ok-ish. Now, if 8 go and no replacements come in other than academy kids(Who will get battered in this league) where is the experience coming from? Logicality says if you lose players without replacing them with the same or better, it means your squad is not only smaller, but even more ineffectual....That is the realism!;)

Mr T - Sukka!

Relegation dog fight. We are awful. If we get the embargo lifted and get out of admin we may get mid table at best. Depends on who comes in and signs.

But this is the SISU show expect to sign kids
and freebies.

Any injuries to Baker and Clarke we could be feccked.

wingy

I imagine a £2m wage budget will still be in the top 6-8 in the league - yeovills was a mere £800k last season

That's where ours will be next season.

However once the fallout Is over the remaining fans should In all reality be as tight with the club as the Yeovil set up and we'll know If Pressley has what GJ has.

Users who are viewing this thread