Where is @Hackney Fox (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

I hear the shops of Leicester are already filling with Manu tops ready for next seasons - Leicester Reds ….. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 can’t see Maddison wanting to play in Champ or some others 🤣🤣🤣

hackneyfox

I hear the shops of Leicester are already filling with Manu tops ready for next seasons - Leicester Reds ….. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 can’t see Maddison wanting to play in Champ or some others 🤣🤣🤣
Clearly he won’t, isn’t that why he scarpered sharpish from co* and went to Naarwich as a stepping stone.

hackneyfox

How’s things m8? Is Foxtrot still around these days?
I believe he is but a bit like on here people weirdly change their names. Either that or you’ve got a new generation of diagonals.😏
Who was backpassagerimmermill?

hackneyfox

Why is woke an insult? It means alert to and concerned about social injustice and discrimination. Surely everyone should aim to be woke?
Used by kin idiots like Cruella and backroom, least she had the brains to come up with a ridiculous but amusing insult using it, your numpty just follows the pack od rabid right wingers and lazily uses the same 'insult'.

Brighton Sky Blue

Used by kin idiots like Cruella and backroom, least she had the brains to come up with a ridiculous but amusing insult using it, your numpty just follows the pack od rabid right wingers and lazily uses the same 'insult'.

He’s right about the crisps though.

Otis

Hide Help GIF by ADWEEK

Users who are viewing this thread