Where are you Gary Hoffman? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

A week ago an article appeared in the Coventry Telegraph announcing potential Chinese business men were looking to buy into the club, our club, Gary Hoffman's club. In that article it was stated Ken Grant, an expert in far eastern projects such as this is in charge of such negotiations, that was just a week ago, what do you expect. In that short time though all parties with valid interest have met including sisu head honcho the mysterious Joy Seppella. That suggests to me Mr Grant is having an effect and i hope and assume he is over Shangai doing is bit there.

In Hoffman I trust
Basically it was a voice other than Hoffman saying he is still looking for people to invest, strange as Keys and Hoffman have been telling us they have had investors waiting in the wings ready to buy the club for the last 9 months and now they tell us they are still looking for investors.

italiahorse

If I was a business like 'The Hoffs' I would be waiting in the background for administration. I would secretly be getting my package/investors together behind the scenes and telling no one. I would actively give the impression that a package had been on the table but due to lack of interest by investors had fell through, perhaps letting SISU take the blame but not saying why a lousy offer had fell through.
When administration eventually happens and at the very last moment I would step in with a rescue package getting the club for nothing. Points deduction would only be a short term problem as the blame for it would be SISU's. The Arena would be an easy purchase as ACL would negotiate as part of the take over package offering their now potential white elephant of a stadium for next to nothing.
As you will see business matters are easy for me.
Got to sign off now as I have an appointment at the job centre :)

Users who are viewing this thread