When Coventry were sent to Northampton, the fans revolted . . (1 Viewer)

By the looks of it 20,000 who liked it last Friday will be boycotting on Saturday so I would not gloat too much if I were you.

Do you have insider information that there will only be 7,000 to 8,000 at the ricoh on Saturday? Think you will be proved wrong yet again.

Grendel

Do you have insider information that there will only be 7,000 to 8,000 at the ricoh on Saturday? Think you will be proved wrong yet again.

I am merely pointing out that the predictions is around 10,000 based on current sales.

I do note with interest though that this thread has flushed out you and Spoin Kop, your ugly twin.

Have either of you ever posted on a football related matter?

I am merely pointing out that the predictions is around 10,000 based on current sales.

I do note with interest though that this thread has flushed out you and Spoin Kop, your ugly twin.

Well the truth is that I would not take the piss out of the players/managers, face to face. So for me to come on here and slag them off if they were not playing well, would make me a nasty person like you. Their is a difference talking about a match afterwards and saying things that will be lost in time( as they should) about players and writing things down which will be there forever and come back to haunt you Grendal.

7,000 to 8,000 turned into 10,000 all ready

Users who are viewing this thread