When Coventry were sent to Northampton, the fans revolted . . (1 Viewer)

WestEndAgro

Well you are well known on here as a simpleton so I suppose that has a sort of fuckwit logic.

Going to Yeovil or is it too expensive for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truth hurts dosent it, oh and by the way you could triple your IQ and you would still be way behind me !

Yes I'll be at the Yeovil game will you !

You are also well known on here, and it's for reasons alot worse than being a simpleton ?

wingy

There will be a lot more going against Yeovil now they are playing at home even though it's more expensive than Sixfields. Thanks to the NOPM/KCIC guys, who forced the club owners to do a U turn. Just need to keep the pressure on so Timmy stops his 'I'm going to build a new ground' crap.

Just don't give the Cretin oxygen ,like the one running amock through this thread ,they soon suffocate.

AndreasB

Truth hurts dosent it, oh and by the way you could triple your IQ and you would still be way behind me !

Yes I'll be at the Yeovil game will you !

You are also well known on here, and it's for reasons alot worse than being a simpleton ?

Nothing worse than being thick.

Tonylinc

Well you are well known on here as a simpleton so I suppose that has a sort of fuckwit logic.

Going to Yeovil or is it too expensive for you?

When are you going to get it through your thick head that it was the "stay aways", that won this battle not the pathetic few that went to Sixfields.

Astute

Yes, by trying to reason with you lot. It's a cross I bear happily though to educate you.

I would prefer to be educated by someone who has an IQ bigger than their shoe size.

6 Generations

There were more then that. A
few local figures were threatened with action, and a that is the sole reason some went quiet, there were also a few less known figures that received threats.

That is what you are dealing with and some still see them as martyrs.

That is why the fight is far from over until we rid this City of the Evil hedge fund.

But it won't be long now.......

PUSB

"But it won't be long now". Can you expand?

Astute

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Astute makes a 400 mile round trip to home games in Coventry ! I think you should apologise ?

That bit doesn't matter. We will just see if he turns up at Rochdale. It is about as far for him as me.

See you there Andrea.

Gosford Green

Not all fans boycotted. Some went to Sixfields some even liked it. If these people who thought themselves as CCFC fans numbered thousands not just a few hundred then I would not be watching CCFC at the Ricoh this Saturday.

Last edited:

Grendel

Not all fans boycotted. Some went to Sixfields some even liked it. If these people who thought themselves as CCFC fans numbered thousands not just a few hundred then I would not be watching CCFC at the Ricoh this Saturday.

By the looks of it 20,000 who liked it last Friday will be boycotting on Saturday so I would not gloat too much if I were you.

Gosford Green

By the looks of it 20,000 who liked it last Friday will be boycotting on Saturday so I would not gloat too much if I were you.

My football team returning to the best stadium in the midlands to a full house and a win. Swaggering up the Foleshill Road with a grin on my face, no I am not gloating I am being triumphant. Ride the storm it will pass.

Last edited:

Rusty Trombone

Apropos nothing, I was talking to a Cov born and bred lad at work today who I knew had tried many avenues to get a ticket for the game on Friday, in the end he did manage to get one after hours of queuing. Asked if he was going this week, he answered no as it turns out he's a West Brom season ticket holder (for no other reason than someone gave him a lift). He also went home at half time at the Gills game as he was too pissed.

It was as Jan says pretty easy to "boycott" sixfields as we only had a fan base of less than 10,000 last year - a fifth of them went to sixfields. Rangers probably have 40,000 so by the same logic 8000 would still go.
Still, nice of Jan to rewrite history and not mention the fact the Court Case had a far bigger effect than the boycott ever did.Perhaps because that was nothing to do with his precious Trust.

Your maths is not very good, as there were 27,000 at our home ground on friday your fractions are way out, or are you trying to rewrite history to make your self feel a bit better. In our time of trouble when our club was kidnapped 5% (not a fifth) went to northampton. I have nothing against those people expect to say you had no part to play in city playing back at the RICOH. The best thing for you to do is let all those who campaigned for us to get back home is have their hour of glory.

Grendel

Your maths is not very good, as there were 27,000 at our home ground on friday your fractions are way out, or are you trying to rewrite history to make your self feel a bit better. In our time of trouble when our club was kidnapped 5% (not a fifth) went to northampton. I have nothing against those people expect to say you had no part to play in city playing back at the RICOH. The best thing for you to do is let all those who campaigned for us to get back home is have their hour of glory.

How many going against Yeovil? 27,000 or 10,000?

letsallsingtogether

They can't get a bloody ticket virtually impossible...

What is their excuse this week or is it something they have planned.
Sold 500 tickets today turned away at least 20 people in the short time I was outside.

But I suppose that is good marketing.

Nobody saying we were going to match or come anywhere near the last game but they seem determined to make us fans look bad IMO...

But then again you would like that so you can say "I told you so all cov fans are shit".

Gosford Green

When the club played in front of 1500 at a soulless and silent Sixfields I pointed out the dire state of the club. Those Sixfielders includingb a few on here accused me of being negative and we should support the team etc etc etc.

Now we have just played in front of 28,000* at the Ricoh, we won, there is a buzz about the club and the best manager we have had in years has just signed a new contract. Who is being negative now ? Colonel Sixfield AKA Grendel no less.

Grendel: Support the lads.

* Approximate

Grendel

When the club played in front of 1500 at a soulless and silent Sixfields I pointed out the dire state of the club. Those Sixfielders includingb a few on here accused me of being negative and we should support the team etc etc etc.

Now we have just played in front of 28,000* at the Ricoh, we won, there is a buzz about the club and the best manager we have had in years has just signed a new contract. Who is being negative now ? Colonel Sixfield AKA Grendel no less.

Grendel: Support the lads.

* Approximate

I will be there

Grendel

They can't get a bloody ticket virtually impossible...

What is their excuse this week or is it something they have planned.
Sold 500 tickets today turned away at least 20 people in the short time I was outside.

But I suppose that is good marketing.

Nobody saying we were going to match or come anywhere near the last game but they seem determined to make us fans look bad IMO...

But then again you would like that so you can say "I told you so all cov fans are shit".

That is nothing to do with marketing is it?

If it is that bad the club should open more turnstiles for cash on saturday and should not have the extra £2 fee due to the difficulties.

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread