What's your favourite City kit (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
cov_a2.gif

End Of!

stupot07

1892-1898 black and red halves
1907/08 dark blue tops, skyblue sleeves
1986/87 sky blue white stipes
1996-1997 sky blue and dark blue chunky sleeves

wolfie

1975/78 season, may its because that was my first ever football shirt. And it also reminds me of the brown away strip which I strangely liked

Otis

Wonder at what point in time black strips were outlawed.

Would guess when we wore the black kit refs didn't wear black in those days.

WestEndAgro

I loved the Purple, Move and Orange kit made by Pony, definitely my favourite away kit.

TheHellion

The 98/99 home kit with the white circle on the back, and the odd stripe down the front.

urbanbushmonkey

the all red and all black away kits from a few seasons ago, quite liked those.

I actually like the away shirt this season.

As for home shirts - 2005/06 was nice.

torchomatic

Favourite: The "tramline" kits from 77-78-79
Least favourite: anything with stripes.

torchomatic

I liked last seasons. This years is as crap as they usually are. Anyway. off to pick up my Dad for a no doubt scintillating game of footy.

Last seasons

ricohman

Tbh i stoped buying the shirt 2 years ago as Their not the best quality. Thats after not missing à shirt in 14 years. the shirts 3/4 years ago with one white sleeve and one blue were cool

skybluedaze

My favourite kit was the Hummel one worn between '87 and '89. I thought they made excellent kits. In fact i'd like to see Cov play in that style of kit again, rather than plain sky blue or stripes. Why not play in a Blackburn style shirt but obviously a sky blue version?

I liked the 2004/05 home shirt. That was my first full kit. I liked the home kits from 2006/7 and 2009/10. My favourite away kit was the 2006/7 shirt

Users who are viewing this thread