What's your favourite City kit (1 Viewer)

CovMatt1987

Historically for me I love 1991-1992 kit. again its my first kit (we are all gonna love our first kits right?!?!?!) i remember those weird reflective flecks it had all over (i cant even think of another term to describe them) just thinking back to that kit gets me excited.

since then I think from 96-98 we were pretty solid - i seem to remember us winning some best Premier League Kit votes during that period. I also think last seasons kit looked pretty decent

Plymouth Sky Blue

Quite liked 92-94 ones but really liked 97-98 one!!!

It was the outline of the badge across the whole shirt on the 97-98 one I liked!!!!

Last edited:

BackRoomRummermill

The old red and white speckled away kit with peugeot on it .

This is because it is the only kit i have ever seen copied in the souks of the middle east. How random ! I still have it :D

SkyBlueArmy12

Nothing as a kid beat the purple and yellow strip, not to sure what year it was, again could of been the year of Noel Whelen and Dion etc. I never took it off!, hands down winner.

Marty

Black and green stripes of the mid 90's also loved the sky blue and dark blue stripes that faded in.

bigdave740

Yellow and black the one we played Sunderland away in the cup when david speedie and gary Bennett got sent off for fighting

Users who are viewing this thread