Whats' the buzz, Brinner, tell us whats' happening (1 Viewer)

Snozzer

Spot on Brinner, that's pretty much how I see it too

shmmeee

thing is tho tango man has lied to us on a fair few occasions now, very little of what he seems to say actually happens.

Hoff and Eliott have been trying to find investors off their own backs and seems like they have found some so they have done what they said they would.

now the hard part of actually getting a takeover done and dusted, coud take a couple of weeks, months or may not happen until we go in to administration.

either way the hoff and co have kept up their side of the bargain so far, finding investors willing to have a go at turning the sinking sky blue ship around.

will sisu's puppet master ken dulieu play ball and actually act properly this time without eves dropping names and sending confidential documentation to the press when all is meant to remain confidential?? time will tell.

As I said at the time. If Hoffman wanted to keep anything about the deal quiet he should've got an NDA signed. He didn't so either it wasn't important to keep it quiet or he's going to be another incompetent chairman in a long line.

FFS this is business, there's mechanisms for keeping everyone honest.

I'm sure you've heard what you've heard Brinner. But nothing about this saga fills me with confidence that anyone on that side knows what they are doing. Whereas when it comes to hardball SISU most definitely do know what they're doing.

I'm not holding out any hope basically.

brinner

As I said at the time. If Hoffman wanted to keep anything about the deal quiet he should've got an NDA signed. He didn't so either it wasn't important to keep it quiet or he's going to be another incompetent chairman in a long line.

I'm sure you've heard what you've heard Brinner. But nothing about this saga fills me with confidence that anyone on that side knows what they are doing. Whereas when it comes to hardball SISU most definitely do know what they're doing.

well last time the parties concerned met up they had a gentlemans agreement in place that they would keep what was said in that meeting "in house" and within 2 hours of the meeting duileu had put out a statement on the official saying that nobody had turned up and then went and faxed confidential documents to the daily mail!!

so which party looks like it wants to throw a spanner in the works of any deal??

Hoff does not want to be chairman or nowt like that, he just wants to help get the deal done and let the new owners get on with it and then sit back and watch "hopefully" a more succeseful team than we have been last 10 or so years.

we should be thanking hoff not slating him he is just trying to do his best for the football club and us fans.

if nothing comes of it at least he has tried his best, tho personally i think something will happen soon.

shmmeee

Not slating Hoff really mate just sick of the whole saga, no one has covered themselves in glory.

Any indication as to whether well actually get told who will be owning and running the club before the deal goes through?

cloughie

Just a thought but Hoffman knew who he was dealing with having been on the inside and heard their BS that they pump out.Then resigned as a result.

Maybe Hoffman was playing them at their own game and seeing if they could just be honest for once

TheOldFive

Far East Rumours all come from the confirmation that Lee Gwon will be at the Ricoh next season....
The "buyout" is coming from Raman Tata. SISU are not seeking to sell up but maintain a stake with Tata taking shares for capital for Part of Ground purchase option, player investment and 20 months running costs circa £30mil.

rob9872

Lee Gwon :D Classic mate, love it :D

AFCCOVENTRY

Why would a company like Tata do that? They are one of the worlds biggest multinational company.

Tata would want the lot and not a part share.

georgehudson

whats' the buzz, brinner, tellus whats' happening

nice one TOF, i bet kd's, trying to work that one out, probably get someone at capcon on the case,
oh' hang on a mo,
they've gone,
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

EleanorRigby

Would be interesting if TATA took over, just imagine a Monday morning on the Jag track at Castle Brom. all those Blues fans assembling those cars after the Sky Blues just knocked them out of the cup

skyblu3sk

Hmmmmm Tata taking over would be interesting there are always looking to branch in to new things... however they are also a hard nosed company in general and try to cut costs and live in the real world...

CUS Wyken

We are never going to attract major investors with a current decline. A league 1 football team with no assets. Come on lads, lets be serious. Unless a company are willing to loss in excess of 40 mill with no return then we are stuck with the muppets that are sisu. Simple as that.​

cheesehog

If teams like Southampton can attract investvent with an average team and a nice ground in Div one, I'm sure we could;)

Otis

Someone has only picked up on Tata, because it was the last thing Sisu said to Hoffman and Elliot as they were leaving that final meeting.

procdoc

Someone has only picked up on Tata, because it was the last thing Sisu said to Hoffman and Elliot as they were leaving that final meeting.

so if all rumours are to be believed our club is in the middle f a tug of war between london based indian ivestors, hong kong business men and Japanese business man. Why don't they all team together and make us bigger than Man City?!

paul1978

so if all rumours are to be believed our club is in the middle f a tug of war between london based indian ivestors, hong kong business men and Japanese business man. Why don't they all team together and make us bigger than Man City?!

i wish all these rumours had some truth to it now
its been going on too long ( far too long now )
sisu out now

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread