Whats' the buzz, Brinner, tell us whats' happening (1 Viewer)

EleanorRigby

The grapevine is starting to buzz with stories regarding the end of SISU and the dawn of a new beginning. Dear old Brinner has some info just wonder if it compares to what i have just heard. Share us yours and I'll share mine.

torchomatic

Nonleagueherewecome

Well he's met one of Hoffmans investors, who certainly sounds like a much more approachable and straight-forward bloke than any of our present board-and with a sense humour too. He'll be needing it!

From what I know it's that "things could be about to get very interesting".

Sorry, that's not much help. I'm sure Brinner can be more "open" than me :p

EleanorRigby

I am keeping my powder dry because if you post a "this is what I've heard" thread you get ridiculed, but I will say that come Christmas we could be able to compete financially with anyone in this division and a number in the Prem.

smileycov

Facebook User
Just say......i promise not to ridicule you, i need cheering up!!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I am keeping my powder dry because if you post a "this is what I've heard" thread you get ridiculed, but I will say that come Christmas we could be able to compete financially with anyone in this division and a number in the Prem.
That is a bold statement to make.

skybluesam66

eleanor - yesterday you were talking about businessman paying for loanees - today you have this - you obviously do a lot between sunday evening and monday morning

The truth is that any investors will wait for admin (or at least do a sisu and wait until we are minutes from admin)

sky_blue_up_north

Hope your right, because we are slowly dying at the moment

nicksig

So many rumours on these threads. Let's just hope one turns out to be true. I've been a city fan for 19 years and have never been so disheartened as this season. If one of these supposed investors ever reads these thread then please do step in and take the club back to where it should be!

EleanorRigby

The business man loan story is 100% true, i can assure you.
What i have heard today, if true, will make us all feel a lot better soon. How can i wet your appetites ? mmm. One of the main investors apparently is just about the richest man in Hong Kong !

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
with the greatest respect if you have something to say then say it. Please stop playing games. If you are proven to be right what have you got to be worried about being ridiculed. You can go told you so.

ajsccfc

Bit of a cheat to have three guys as Hong Kong's second most wealthy person isn't it? Unless they're midgets and all three make one real person, in which case I'd like to apologise to the Kwoks and their dad Bert.

Bit of a cheat to have three guys as Hong Kong's second most wealthy person isn't it? Unless they're midgets and all three make one real person, in which case I'd like to apologise to the Kwoks and their dad Bert.

Careful or someone will Kwok you round the ear.

The Reverend Skyblue

I've noticed the 13th richest man is called Helmut, would describe our current owners well but not sure i see a future for the skyblues led by a Helmut.

The Rev

Last edited:

skybluereeve

Rigby, when will we here something official? how confident are you of this? Sorry to bang on I can't cope with this rubbish anymore.:mad:

Gaz

I must admit that I know bugger all about any of this.

CUS Wyken

Is there ANYONE really daft enough and willing enough to invest (Lose) 30 mill because that’s what we need at least. Someone with enough dough to buy at least half of the ground and clear debts and invest in the team.
If there is then great but i won’t hold my breath.

Last edited:
Is there ANYONE really daft enough and willing enough to invest (Lose) 30 mill because that’s what we need at least. Someone with enough dough to build at least half of the ground and clear debts and invest in the team.
If there is then great but i won’t hold my breath.

The ground has already been built mate :D:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread