What's everyone watching while on 'lockdown'? (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’ve dipped in and out of Parks and recreation on sky. Just about to watch series 3 I’m working from home today and tomorrow so should have it all finished over the weekend

skyblueusername

I'm half way through the first season of this on channel 4's Walter Presents collection and thoroughly enjoying it.
It's about a 10 year old boy growing up in Palermo, Sicilly, in the late 1970's.
It's not as dark as it sounds and is in fact laugh out load funny at times, a sort of Italian 'Malcolm in the middle' (of mafia corruption)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Just watched 7500 on Amazon. High tension airline hijack film. Partly in German but mostly English. The whole thing is filmed within the cockpit. Very tense. Its one of those that is actually better because it's not a Hollywood blockbuster big names affair with lots of special effects, which paradoxically makes it much more realistic. Never heard of any of the cast either, which is a plus in this case. .

Last edited:

Sbarcher

Make sure you watch Marvellous on BBC2 next Wednesday. Great film with football interest.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Staged on iplayer is excellent. Basically David Tennant and Michael Sheen on a zoom call in lockdown 'rehearsing' a show. Only 6 episodes at around 15 minutes each so easy to get through. Hope there will be more.

Wasn't expecting this in the credits.

View attachment 15407

Edit: Zain Westbrooke is in there as well hidden by the Sky menu.
Utterly brilliant. When they have an out and out argument in episode 4 I couldn't stop laughing.

Reactions: KG7

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just finished The Sheild, really enjoyed it .Better then The wire in my opinion
Vendrells demise was a hard watch

Kneeza

My missus loves Staged, but I'm unconvinced.
However, we agree on Hinterland, which we've just gone through on Netflix in just a few evenings.
Bloody excellent collection of stories with an overarching story above them. Clever and absorbing, if a bit Welsh...

Kneeza

Just finished serial-watching (binged, I believe da yoof call it) Deep Water, recorded last Sept ish.
The dragon wanted to watch it, and I kept putting it off.
Don't bother. It's shite.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’ve got tomorrow off and was gonna give The Irishman a watch , anyone recommend it ?

shmmeee

Gonna give Hamilton a go this weekend and the new Jim Jeffries as recommended by Steve.

clint van damme

Gonna give Hamilton a go this weekend and the new Jim Jeffries as recommended by Steve.

I thought the last Jim Jeffries on Netflix was a bit below par for him compared to his other stuff.
I'll still give the new one a go.

Bugsy

Any one watched Miracle Workers, started watching it this morning, pretty good funny in parts.

Blind-Faith

Completed gangs of London which was great.

Been watching UFO documentaries, really want to believe they are real!

chiefdave

Any one watched Miracle Workers, started watching it this morning, pretty good funny in parts.
First series or the second series that's out this week?

Rally enjoyed the first one but struggled to see how they were going to do a season 2 but they've taken the route of same cast, completely different story. Looking forward to binging that this week.

Bugsy

First series or the second series that's out this week?

Rally enjoyed the first one but struggled to see how they were going to do a season 2 but they've taken the route of same cast, completely different story. Looking forward to binging that this week.

Watched all the 1st series, started 2nd series,1st episode this morning was in the same thinking but started off decent. Enjoyable never the less mate.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread