What's everyone watching while on 'lockdown'? (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Started watching Modern Family with my daughter. Never seen it before and am quite enjoying it. An awful lot of episodes to wade through though.
Started it around October/November time , really enjoyed it

Mcbean

For music buffs there is a series ion Skyarts with Brian Johnson from AC/DC meeting his friends and heroes - running through their career - have watched two now Nick Mason and Paul Rogers - very interesting great footage and bringing the stories out in a very relaxed way - got the Joe Walsh And Roger Daltrey one recorded To watch - In the Nick Mason one he takes petrol head Johnson out in his 40 million pound Ferrari

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’ve been watching a few episodes of taskmaster today

Sky_Blue_Daz

Favourite season, favourite task?
Series 2 with Joe Wilkinson. Jon Richardson , doc brown , Katherine Ryan and Richard Osman .
48 calliopos and 8 cans to impress the mayor and balancing the balls on the mat at the top of the hill

Although Bob Mortimer was the best contestant overall he just seems a really funny and genuinely nice guy

skyblue1991

Channel 5 has some interesting shows coming up. Well, interesting to me anyway!

Better than the crap that is served on Channel 4 these days!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Anyone watched "After Life" on Netflix? Written, produced, directed and starring Ricky Gervais. Have to say, I wasn't really that bothered at the idea. But having watched the first episode, I just binged the rest! Absolutely brilliant! Funny, sad, great thought provoking story lines. Some great actors as well. I recognised Annette Crosbie (Victor Meldrew's wife) as a 100 year old being interviewed. Hilarious! Watch this short clip if you haven't seen it.....

Houchens Head

I’ve been watching a few episodes of taskmaster today
I started to watch Taskmaster last night on Dave. Watched for about 20 minutes and decided I couldn't understand or follow it. What the hell is it all about? I just thought it was daft. Is this modern day humour?

ovduk78

Anyone watched "After Life" on Netflix? Written, produced, directed and starring Ricky Gervais. Have to say, I wasn't really that bothered at the idea. But having watched the first episode, I just binged the rest! Absolutely brilliant! Funny, sad, great thought provoking story lines. Some great actors as well. I recognised Annette Crosbie (Victor Meldrew's wife) as a 100 year old being interviewed. Hilarious! Watch this short clip if you haven't seen it.....

I loved After Life & watched it a couple of episodes at a time, even the use of the c word was funny & as you say it had some great actors & Annette Crosbie's cameo was brilliant. I also watched Friday Night Dinner & The Detectorists a couple of episodes at a time & I loved both of them too.

OffenhamSkyBlue

I loved After Life & watched it a couple of episodes at a time, even the use of the c word was funny & as you say it had some great actors & Annette Crosbie's cameo was brilliant. I also watched Friday Night Dinner & The Detectorists a couple of episodes at a time & I loved both of them too.
I saw some on here saying series 2 of After Life wasn't as good. I disagree - it was terrific. It felt like how a bipolar person must feel. Laughing fit to piss yourself one minute, and verging on tears the next. Never thought that Gervais was up to much until this. The out-takes on YouTube are fucking hilarious too!

chiefdave

Staged on iplayer is excellent. Basically David Tennant and Michael Sheen on a zoom call in lockdown 'rehearsing' a show. Only 6 episodes at around 15 minutes each so easy to get through. Hope there will be more.

Wasn't expecting this in the credits.

IMG_2235.jpeg

Edit: Zain Westbrooke is in there as well hidden by the Sky menu.

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Daz

New series of F Is for family is on Netflix, it’s pretty good written by Bill Burr

skybluetony176

Not sure if you’re far enough in yet but the scenes with Penelope Wilton are just brilliant, she’s an excellent actor.

skybluetony176

Binge watching Brooklyn 99 at the moment. Only ever caught the odd episode here and there over the years so really enjoying filling in the big gaps.

Nick

Administrator
Watching White Lines, I dont know what the hell is going on but some decent incest which is always a bonus for any TV show.

Houchens Head

Watching White Lines, I dont know what the hell is going on but some decent incest which is always a bonus for any TV show.
Incest? Nah. I could never have wanted to shag my dad.

Halftime Orange

122023599-55bc2b4f-3202-4b1d-a225-d2b496b09f05.jpg

skyblue1991

View attachment 15454
20 years ago I worked for Levi’s and we spent one afternoon scrolling through the worldwide phone list and discovered a colleague that worked in the Asia territory called Fanny Pong.
Hahaha that's unfortunate!

Plenty of funny nicknames in the UK on 192.com, including the following (search if you don't believe me!)

Paulina Pussy
Graham Cock
Brian Prick
Akesh Tit
Tracey Bollock

Users who are viewing this thread