What's everyone watching while on 'lockdown'? (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've just spent a brilliant 3 hours watching "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" on Netflix. Bloody hell, it must be 30 or more years since I last watched it all the way through! Really enjoyed it again. Eli Wallach was always one of my favourite "baddie" actors! First saw it at the Standard cinema on the corner of Fletchamstead Highway and Tile Hill Lane. Used to get served a nice coffee during the interval!

shepardo01

Mandalorian - Disney +
Project Blue Book - Sky (based on files re UFO cover ups in the 50s/60s)
Lost - Amazon- never watched first time round.

Sky_Blue_Daz

The Sheild on 4OD

I’m got tiger king, Sunderland till I die and save me too on my planner

clint van damme

Got bang up to date with Homeland.
Not sure what to start on next.TV wise. Been catching up with the latest behind the bastards podcasts.

shmmeee

Just started the Tiger King on Netflix. I’m hooked.

got 7 more seasons of The Simpsons to get through too, though that’s becoming quite hard going.

Sbarcher

Looking forward to The Last Kingdom season 4 starting 26th April.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

got 7 more seasons of The Simpsons to get through too, though that’s becoming quite hard going.
I thought I'd give this a go. Switched off after 20 minutes. Just couldn't get my head round it. Found it boring, but then, that's just me. If something doesn't make me sit up and want to watch it, even after just 15 minutes or so, I switch off.

Otis

I thought I'd give this a go. Switched off after 20 minutes. Just couldn't get my head round it. Found it boring, but then, that's just me. If something doesn't make me sit up and want to watch it, even after just 15 minutes or so, I switch off.
Not boring, but certainly batshit crazy.

Reactions: vow

bringbackrattles

Finding the telly a bit boring. Enjoying listening to music on the radio and online.
Enjoy watching boxing on YouTube especially old fights of Marciano, Louis and Dempsey. And a young Mike Tyson.

Adge

What a mad old series that is. Joe Exotic a real maverick.

dancers lance

I've just started watching Tales From The Loop on Amazon, I think it's amazing.

chiefdave

Working through Friday Night Dinner at the moment which I've never watched as for some reason I assumed it was a Come Dine With Me type show rather than a comedy.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Watched the first 3 (?) series of The Affair (produced by Showtime) via Kodi on Amazon Firestick. Was quite gripping, and Ruth Wilson was at her sexy best. Anyone know if it is available on Netflix or Prime, as the Kodi system seems to have been locked down and i can't get to it anymore.
Thanks!

Otis

Not sure. Can check later.

We have watched .....

Ozark
Save Me Too
Better Call Saul
Tiger King

Last edited:

RedSalmon

4 in. Absolute madness.
If you wrote it no one would touch, too far fetched
Louise Theroux would give a kidney to have stumbled across this lot

Without doubt the maddest programme I have ever watched. Could not believe it was real and thought it might be a spoof, like The Office.
Compulsive viewing just amazed they continued to let the cameras roll and record it all.

Sky_Blue_Daz

At the moment I am under the stairs, standing in-between the gas meter and the electric meter.

Thought it was a good way to be two meters apart.
giphy.gif

Ian1779

Finally watched Season 3 of Stranger Things.... really enjoyed it!

The Never-Ending story song montage was hilarious

Gazolba

I just found a free French film (English subtitles) on Youtube, called "Priceless".
Stars Audrey Tatou, who I really like.

Last edited:

Mr Panda

Watched the first 3 (?) series of The Affair (produced by Showtime) via Kodi on Amazon Firestick. Was quite gripping, and Ruth Wilson was at her sexy best. Anyone know if it is available on Netflix or Prime, as the Kodi system seems to have been locked down and i can't get to it anymore.
Thanks!

Think it's only available on Sky over here but can't be sure. Stick with it, has a lovely ending

no_loyalty

Started watching the Rise Of The Footsoldier movies, I have the last one to watch but it doesn't seem available to watch on Amazon Prime, you have to buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread