1 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
2 garlic cloves, finely grated
thumb-sized piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finely grated
4 tbsp hoisin sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp soy sauce (optional)
1 tsp grated palm sugar or caster sugar
½ tsp salt

Basically bosh all that in a ziploc bag for a couple of days in the fridge. It cooks at 160⁰ for 1.5 to 1.75 hours in the oven.

When I did it in the air fryer I put a cup of water under the little grill to stop the c**t burning to a crisp. Delicious.

Ian1779

Made a Saag Masala last week with cod. Never tried fish in a curry before but it was really good.

SkyBlueSoul

Been getting HelloFresh because of the discount, will be cancelling it after today's delivery. Going to keep hold of the recipe cards and try to recreate them on a budget, the variety has been the best thing about it. I'd got into the habit of cooking the same 2 or 3 things all week.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Come in from work and my wife made chicken , mozzarella and pesto flat bread sandwiches Which she out in the oven For 10 minutes. Bloody lovely

Mr Panda

Been getting HelloFresh because of the discount, will be cancelling it after today's delivery. Going to keep hold of the recipe cards and try to recreate them on a budget, the variety has been the best thing about it. I'd got into the habit of cooking the same 2 or 3 things all week.

Plenty to be stolen off their website too. The only thing I struggle with is recreating their spice sachets but you can find them online also.

olderskyblue

Dunno, I’ll ask the wife…

Users who are viewing this thread