What jobs do we all have? (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Ta Otis its challenging but very rewarding

TheRoyalScam

Semi-retired musician and teacher:guitar2: - took voluntary redundancy a year ago.

Disorganised1

IT manager.

bamalamafizzfazz

As a few on here already know as I come on here on my night shifts, I work for Severn Trent Water in the swanky new building in town. My offical job title is 'Control Technician' but the basic function of my job is making sure that most of you lot get running water. You're welcome :)

n1xon

allways been interested in a job at an airport.

my brother is a luggae handler at heathrow been there a few months and had his probation period extended by a months because him and another guy got caught on camera shrink wrapping another guy to a airline bin!

im a press brake machine setter. sheet metal fabrication.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Ex bra fitter, ex page 3 photographer and ex naturist beach lifeguard. Hard jobs, but someone had to do them!! :)

The Reverend Skyblue

I am retarded, no i mean retired.I have worked previuosly for British Gas, and then I did office work ,then an Air conditioning engineer then back to plumbing.
Not the greatest CV

The Rev

Sky Blue Sheepy

I work for the City Council's ICT as an Analyst, worked for the councils training department, and as a shoe salesman at Brantano before that :facepalm:

I work on a stud farm so sometimes actually have to "help" horses get their rod in the hole! It's good fun.

canningt

Just finished my AS Media, English Lang & Design and Technology. Got an E in English so I have to drop it so I have to pick up another subject at AS and I don't have a clue which to do.

business is really good at as just done it. Btw I think i sit next to you in block 15 :)

canningt

i did as levels this year quit before results but still got them. CCD was not happy. But doing a business diploma in september. Also work at tesco express part time

harvey098

I'm an estate agent (don't hold it against me.. im one of the nice ones!) I could tell you a some stories of the cov players I';ve dealt with!

harvey098

Haha I knew i shouldn't have put that! I've worked with a few of them but by a distant mile the nicest guy was steve wright. I asked him to sign a ball for my little brother and he took it away with him.. came back signed by the whole team. There are a few nobs but obviously cant say who they are lol

harvey098

Haha you're going to get me the sack Rich. I showed Gary round a couple of places but he didn't buy through me and never met gunnerson.

He moved to Balsall Common in the end didn't he? Are there any players from the senior squad that live in Bedworth or Coventry as far as you know or do they all live in Leamington?

JCR1987

:facepalm:What am thinking, he wouldn't ask - he'd just turn up, make a mess of everything then disappear for ages. Pretty much the same as his city career really.

Users who are viewing this thread