What I was told today (1 Viewer)

fatso

there has been an offer accepted for Hamer and that Ashley is in negotiations with SISU to buy the club. He has no interest in buying Wasps as the Rugby Premiership is losing money hand over fist.
The person who told me did not know where Gus was going. This person is right most of the time. That’s all I’ve been told.
oh-fuck-off-go-away.gif

Brighton Sky Blue

Someone else said we’d agreed to sell
Vik to Everton as well. You’d think if half the team was on a promise they wouldn’t be trying like they are right now.

If players already had a move confirmed you’d expect the opposite really. If anything they’re putting themselves in the shop window.

Londonccfcfan

That’s what I was thinking, a kind of gentleman’s agreement where a lot of the contractual detail is already sorted.
If we are to lose one of Hamer, O’Hare and Gyokeres, begrudgingly ‘and as much as I like him’ Hamer would be my choice, I just think out of the three we would find him easier to replace/ cope without.
Debatable who out of 3 easier to replace.

We would still be in bottom 3 without Hamer the amount of games single handedly hes got us points from.

Done ok practically without Ohare the whole season.

Who ever we cash in on. We wont replace with even 50% of a player.

Covcraig@bury

Utter horse shit . And if Hamer breaks his leg against Reading would the buying club still go through with the sale ? Doubt it !

Grendel

We would still be in bottom 3 without Hamer the amount of games single handedly hes got us points from.

Where would we be without Gyokeres?

Skybluedownunder

If Hamer were to go, out of the Big 3 he’d be the one I’d be most prepared to lose. He’s good but he’s a nutter, we are a selling club and if the moneys good we will find someone else to do a job there and hopefully Kelly comes back from injury and can get us through till the end of the year and then hopefully grab someone good in the summer when peoples contracts expire and hopefully pick someone up on the cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

If Hamer were to go, out of the Big 3 he’d be the one I’d be most prepared to lose. He’s good but he’s a nutter, we are a selling club and if the moneys good we will find someone else to do a job there and hopefully Kelly comes back from injury and can get us through till the end of the year and then hopefully grab someone good in the summer when peoples contracts expire and hopefully pick someone up on the cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s fine for any of them to go-if you can find a nailed on replacement.

Brylowes

Not sure how you can be so sure we would be bottom 3 without Hamer’s contribution, if we wasn’t involved in those games his replacement would have been, ok his replacement may not be as good, but he would be there doing his job.

Greggs

we get it, you're obsessed with hamer, it's ok.

Grendel

Or Robins? You would of sacked Robins in League 2, League 1 and the start of this season.

You probably would have signed Johnson Clarke Harris ahead of Gyokores?

???

Grendel

Ouch ..! Touche! I'm in stitches

to suggest hamer is more vital than Gyokeres is bizarre - still you think he and Dabo are worth £25m don’t you?

Hobo

???

😂😂😂
That is a bigger deflection than Hamer's goal against Wigan.
Now post your historical opinion on Robins. 😉

Hertsccfc

All of Hamrr, O'Hare and Gyokeres would be really big losses if we sold.

Of the three O'Hare would be the one we would miss the least. I hate saying that because I really like him and love watching him play for us.

Hamer is our best player so is the one I would least want us to sell. Gyokeres is the one who for whom we would get the biggest fee and we would have to make big changes in how we play.

Grendel

All of Hamrr, O'Hare and Gyokeres would be really big losses if we sold.

Of the three O'Hare would be the one we would miss the least. I hate saying that because I really like him and love watching him play for us.

Hamer is our best player so is the one I would least want us to sell. Gyokeres is the one who for whom we would get the biggest fee and we would have to make big changes in how we play.

So the biggest fee isn’t for the better player

Why’s that?

CDK

Think we have got use to injury of COH and we could afford to lose him ,more so now with Kasey getting upto speed.Hamer would be a massive loss

Users who are viewing this thread