What car do you drive? (1 Viewer)

Nathccfc

Let's add some pictures to this topic :) I will get a picture up of mine when I get outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wingy

Infiniti,nice car Egastep ,22 year old Saab 900 turbo Carlson alloys,used to run a vectra as well ,but this baby does everything now after a little financial rationalisation ,becoming the victim of a little street parking vandalism ,the most recent between xmas eve and the Bristol game where theyve taken the backplate and mirror from the drivers door ,does my swede in.:(:jerkit:

dutchman

I'm thinking of trading this in for a slightly newer model but I don't want to rush things:

worlds-oldest-car-1.jpg

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
You're showing your age Dutchman! :)

Houchens Head

Damn!!! Just left the handbrake off mine and it rolled into my pool!

Bottomofthepool.jpg

egastap

Infiniti I35....fantastic car (built in Japan). Got my winter tires (sorry tyres) installed last month, but haven't had to use them much as of yet.......no snow.....but itsa comin'.

Spoke too early...the weather report says we're going to get 40 cms tonight....yippee.

Here's a photo of my Infinity (in the background) and my wife's Chevy Aveo in the foreground. Cheers! B0000593.jpg

Edit: wish I knew how to make the photo bigger. I guess clicking on it makes it bigger though!

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Looks like someones put your steering wheel on the wrong side egastap! :)

egastap

Looks like someones put your steering wheel on the wrong side egastap! :)

Well Houch, I've had 18 years experience in driving on the LH side of the road and 30 years experience driving on the RH side of the road. Best of all, when I go back to the UK I can seamlessly fit right back in to driving 'on the wrong side of the road'. The only problem I have over there is I approach my car from the left side, only to find there's no steering wheel.....that's a bit embarrassing! lol

egastap

Well, officially this is my wifes 'summer' vehicle. It's a 1995 Pontiac Firebird TransAm which only has 30,000 kms on it from new. I bought it for my wife on her birthday way back in 1995. It's a 5.7 litre, 0-60 in 5.3 seconds. My wife uses it to go to the supermarket and back, and never drives above the speed limit! She once took it out for a spin and on her way back to our City there looked to be rain clouds coming her way....so she stopped at the side of the road......beneath an underpass until the rain subsided. An OPP officer (Ontario Provincial Police) stopped to ask if everything was ok, to which she replied " yes Officer, everything's fine....I just stopped under this bridge so that I wouldn't get my car rained on". To which he went back to his car shaking his head. LOL The only water this car has had on it is car wash, which is once a year.
IMG_0323a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread